3.

************************************
Early update again...the temptation won!!!! Hahahaha...enjoy reading...and comment your thoughts about this chapter... 😁
************************************

It's been a couple of days since the talk at the library..It was a brief one..

//flashback//

'Can we talk?'

When Thana agreed,Tommy and Pete left them to give some privacy. Axis sat in front of him..

'What do you want to-'

'I like you'

Axis blurted and Thana is gaping like a fish..

'I like you and I will pursue you. So you better be ready...*standing up and went to Thana's back* ....My sweet Thanari *jub*'

Axis said leaning down near his ear...and the kiss on the cheek made Thanari stunned..Leaving the stunned freshman,Axis went out of the library smiling..Tommy and Pete who were just waiting outside,hurried back to Thana...

'Wuy what happened? What did he do?'

'Did he bully you? Thanari!?'

'No he didn't kiss m-' Thana covered his mouth realizing what he said...His two friends gasped...

'FUCK!!!

'Shhh!'

'Sorry..' Pete said...

'But seriously...he kissed you?' Tommy asked this time...Thana didn't say anything..just trying to control his smile..

just trying to control his smile

'Oho..look at that bread cheeks...hahahaha' Pete teased..

'Shut up..let's go back..'

//flashback ends//

Since then,Axis and his friends always find time to tease him...well mostly Prom and Yin...the moment they met Thanari,they understand why their cold as ice friend instantly melted.

But Thanari still got bullied from time to time with the same man..

'Didn't we warned him before?' Yin said

'Yeah..he's still after Riri' Prom said

'Can you stop calling him Riri?' Axis said annoyed..

'Oy...chill...fine,I'm not gonna call him Riri..🤔...what about....Nana?' Axis snapped back hearing it..

'NO!..' His friends got startled..clearing his throat...'just call him whatever you want but not those two..especially Nana..'

'Why though?' Yin asked

'Just do as I say...' he said gritting his teeth..Yin and Prom know better not to piss their godzilla friend..