15.

---------------------
Continuation
---------------------

Gasps echoed the whole auditorium...Axis felt like someone poured him an ice cold water that he stayed frozen on his knee.. Their parents are both shocked...No one see this coming...

Another gasps echoed when they saw Thanari stretched his left forearm in front of the kneeling man..Axis look at it with his shocked face...He then averted his gaze and look at his baby to his smiling and teary eyes...

'No....way in hell that I won't agree to be yours forever..' He said smiling..Axis tears starts falling and Thana wiped it..

Axis shakingly put the bracelet on him and Thanari did the same... Axis stand up and kiss his lips...The crowd erupted in cheers..

🌻: sheez..he scared the hell out of me..

🌿: your son is really something..

Gulf and Fern were both relieved that everything turned out well..

'Baby..You scared me.'

Axis said hugging Thanari..the latter giggled...

'P'Lux..' Thanari gestured to the crowd..Axis nods and face the crowd...

'Uhm..first of all,thank you for everyone's cooperation...I will not hold you guys anymore..Thank you very much and congratulations to all of you..' He said..the crowd clap their hands before leaving..

The newly engaged couple went to their family...

🌻: Congratulations baby boy...

Gulf said caging his son in his arms..He wipes the tears in his eyes..

☀: Damn..my baby is already engaged...Please don't get married right away..I'm not yet ready to give you away..

Mew said hugging his youngest baby..Thanari burried his face to his Dada's neck...

'Dada~' they chuckled at Thanari's flustered face..

🤖: Da..you are worst than Mama..

Mew smacked Thari's head..

🌻: That's enough..Let's go to our house now..

Thana look at Axis asking silently but the latter just shrugged... They left the school and went to the Jongcheveevat's residence..

'Wow 😍' Thanari wowed seeing their garden..

(A.N: there's another long table)

'Do you like it?' Axis asked side hugging his fiancé...Thanari kissed his cheek before answering..

'I love it. Thank you P'Lux.'

Axis peck his lips..'Anything for my baby.'