11. SURPRISE!!!!!

************************************
SURPRISE UPDATE FOR YOU ALL...I JUST FEEL LIKE UPDATING TODAY...
ENJOY!!!

************************************

----------------------
Continuation
----------------------

Mil was shocked hearing it..

'You want to visit my father?' He asked just to be sure..

'Mn...I want to have closure. I want to tell him that me and my family forgave him so he can rest in peace.' Thanari said..Mil was touched so he agreed..They agreed to meet after Gulf's practice tomorrow.

Thanari went back to their table after exchanging numbers with Mil.

'Where did you go?' Axis asked..

'Just there... are you done? I need to go back to practice.' Thana said..Axis felt something is odd but he let it go..

'Yeah I'm done..Just waiting for you...Let's go..' Axis said. They bid goodbye.The rest of the day went well.

--------------
Next day
--------------

Thanari woke up a little early because he had a dream.. The same dream that haunts him before..this is the first time he dreamt about it again..But not like before,he woke up feeling light. He felt like a heavy stone was lifted from him. Before,whenever he dreamt about his kidnapping,he always end up having a panic attack...but now it's different..It's like, he's just watching a movie scene..He thought maybe because finally,after all these years...he learned to forgive the man who did him wrong. And maybe because he knew now that the man repented.

He smiled before getting up and head to his bathroom..When he's done,he went downstairs. He wanted to help his Mama to prepare their breakfast.

🚀: Good morning Mama!

'Oh..Good morning hun...*jub*..why are you up already? Did you have a nightmare?' Gulf asked worriedly..Thanari giggled..

🚀: you really know me Mama..

Thana answered sitting down on the counter top..Gulf look at him in confusion...He wonder why his son is a bit different than before whenever he had nightmares..He walk slowly towards him and put his palm on Thanari's forehead to check if he has fever..

'Your temperature is normal..' Gulf frowned..Thana giggled and hold Mama's hand..

🚀: I'm okay Ma..It's just that..this time..'that' nightmare is not a nightmare anymore..just some bad memories from my childhood...

Thana said to his Mama who's eyes starting to get teary..

🚀: Aw~ Ma..why are you crying? You bacame a cry baby throughout the years..

Thanari kissed his Mama's tears away...

'What's going on?' Thana look behind him revealing the view of his Mama's crying face..

'Aw baby why are you crying?' Mew panicked seeing Gulf's tears...

'Thanari what happened?' he asked his son when Gulf cries more..

🚀: Nothing Dada..he is just happy..right Mama?

Gulf nodded still crying..Thanari's eyes starts to water so he decided to leave his parents first..

🚀: by the way..Good morning Dada..I'm going back to my room first..

He kissed his Dada who is confused and kissed Gulf's head before going back to his room..