24.

Tomorrow came and the triplets are feeling nervous, especially Thari

Tomorrow came and the triplets are feeling nervous, especially Thari. He doesn't know what will happen to him today.

He and Thanari decided to make a sequence of events. First will be the thing they spoke about when Ari left, then, his pregnancy reveals, and lastly, the bombs that Thari got for everyone.

🤖: Are you sure everything will be fine?

Thari asked his siblings. They are in Thana's room in their parents' house...

🚀: Maybe...

Thana said while Ari just shrugged...

🦋: Don't think too much, Phi. Come on it's time to party.

The triplets went down. They decided to celebrate in their house...

The party started... They are having fun but they are tense at the same time and it didn't go unnoticed by their Mama Gulf.

🌻: What's wrong with the three of you?

Gulf asked... The triplets stiffened...

🚀: Nothing Mama... Don't worry...

Thana said... Gulf nodded. He didn't believe but he shrugged it for now.

🐦: Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention, please?

They all stopped what they're doing and turned to Mild.

🐦: It's time for blowing the candles!

They clapped their hands and Mild called the triplets. They stand beside their cake...

🐦: We will have Ari first since she's the only lady... You can make a wish then blow the candle...

 You can make a wish then blow the candle

Ari closed her eyes and wish. After a while, she opened her eyes and blow her candles... They clap after that.

🐦: Okay, before we proceed to Thanari, let's ask her boyfriend for a message...

Thari informed Mild earlier to call for Jeon. Jeon came forward and stand in front of Ari.

🍪: Babe, first and foremost, happy happy birthday. I wish you nothing but pure happiness and good health. Thank you for accepting me and giving me the chance to experience the joy that I thought I would never have.