19.

-----------------2 weeks passed-----------------

Two people are in a café discussing their plans...

🍵: Everything is set 😏

🍧: All we need to do is to get them there...

🍵: Uh-huh... After this, we can breathe properly.

🍧: Yes. In two days, everything will be perfect...

🍵: This will change their lives and I can't wait to witness it.

The other smiled...

**************

'P'Lux ~, please?-

'Thanari, I said no!'

Axis raised his voice. Thanari flinched. The two are arguing since last week because Axis doesn't want his fiancé to attend a convention abroad. It's not mandatory but Thanari wants to experience it.

It's work-related. I'm not going there to party or to meet someone behind your back.' Thanari said a little annoyed. He doesn't want someone raising their voice at him.

'I know that kind of convention. I've been there a couple of times. There are predators there. So no. You're not going.' Axis replied

'You think I can't take care of myself? I asked you to come with me but you don't want to. Why? Because there's someone there that you don't want me to meet.' Thanari said that made Axis's eyes widened...

'W-wha-

'You think I don't know? That's the reason why you don't want me to go there.' Thana said glaring at him

'B-baby, nothing happened I-

'Now I'm baby again huh. Nothing happened, sure. Then, why don't you want me to go? You think I can't handle that whore?'

Thanari is so pissed right now. That whore is the daughter of one of the businessmen that always go with her dad to look for someone that they can use for their good.

Their target is Axis because he is young and rich as fuck... That whore spread the news before that she and Axis had an affair before. But, the Maurer cleared everything.

'I just don't want you to meet people like them.' Axis said... Thanari sighed...

'You know that can't be helped.' Thanari answered sitting on the sofa...
Axis followed him and sat beside him.

'Okay, you win. I'll go with you.' Axis said hugging Thana's waist but the latter is not showing any reaction and looking the other way.

'Don't be angry na~' Axis cooed kissing Thana's neck who is pouting...

'You raised your voice on me.'

'Sorry baby.'

Thanari sighed. He can't stay angry at his fiancé...

'You're going with me?' Thana asked softly

'Yes, baby. The flight is tomorrow, right?' Axis asked

'Mn. Your tic-' Thana said turning to face his man properly...

'We're going to use my plane.' Axis said hugging his baby...

'I was about to say that I have your ticket already.' Thanari said smiling...

Axis chuckled and playfully pinched his cheeks...