5.

Monday came and it's the start of the pageant activities..All representatives are gathered in the common event hall of the university.. The organizers are introducing all the seniors that will help them throughout the competition..

👤: hello boys and girls...so I am Jennie...just call me P'Jennie...

👥: 🙏🏻 wadee krub P'Jennie..

👤: so,since your seniors already briefed you about the changes in this year's pageant...The mechanics are the same..only the titles and the representatives were changed. So guys,we will still do a group performance for the opening..in which P'Jio will teach you..then,your self introduction,then the talent portion...and I'm sure this is what you all are waiting for...the outdoor photoshoot..

The students are cheering..Thana is just smiling..

'Where are we going P'Jennie?' One of the student asked..

👤: oh..this time we will go to Moon's Gear resort...

👥: 😲

Everyone murmured...they know this famous resort...

👤: I'm sure you all know who's resort it is right?

'DKD' Thanari answered..it's his parents and dadas' resort

👤: correct!!! So who's excited?

The representatives raised their hands..

👤: okay calm down...We will go there this friday...and be back on Sunday afternoon...We will let you explore the resort before we start the photoshoot..

They cheered hearing it and starts talking what they are going to bring...Thana raised his hand..

👤: Yes Thana dear?

'Uhm...what about our classes?

👤: 😊 you are the only one who seemed worried about your academics...these brats didn't even care...

The students laugh...

👤: But to answer your question...you are all excused when there is scheduled practice and other things...You will still attend your classes..

Thana smiled and thanked the senior...

👤: Okay so today..our agenda is to take pictures wearing your uniform to introduce all participants via social medias...then tomorrow,we will start your group performance practice...So...chop chop...get your make up done..

The students are busy making themselves look more handsome and beautiful..They have seniors that's taking care of it..

It was Thanari's turn for make up..

👤: Wow..you look beautiful already..You don't even need make up..

Thanari is blushing hard...it made him look more adorable...

👤: oowuyyyy..No wonder the ever so cold Axis is smitten with you..

'That I am'

They all turned around at the sudden voice..the students went wild seeing their handsome senior..Who only paying attention on Thanari.

👤: aw..N'Axis,just sit over there...stop making baby Thana blush...he'll explode..

The senior teased...Axis chuckled a little..and another coos erupted..

'Alright..but only if you stop calling him baby...because he's my baby 😉'

🤭🤭🤭😵😵 the onlookers are having a blast...Thanari wishes to get swallowed by the ground because of embarrassment...