23.

Two months had passed since Axis and Thanari got married

Two months had passed since Axis and Thanari got married. Everything is good. Axis is one doting husband. If he spoiled Thanari before, he is worse now that they are married. He also became more clingy.

Meanwhile, Thanari is enjoying his hubby's pampering. Well, almost every night Axis is making him tired of countless lovemaking.

But there is something that is bothering Thanari. And he is now at the hospital to confirm it.

👩‍💼: Hello, Sir. Your sister is waiting for you in her office.

Thanari thanked the nurse...

'Hey, baby bro. I got your result.' Ari told him...

'O-kay, so?' Thana asked worriedly...

Ari smiled at him...

'You're pregnant brother.' Ari said

'And? I know there is something else.' Thana said. He is nervous because he can sense something is wrong...

'Okay. I will explain everything but promise me you will not waver.' Ari said

Thanari took a deep breath before answering...

'I promise.'

'Well then, as I said, you are pregnant. A week-old to be exact. But the thing is, it's weak...

Thanari's eyes start to get teary...

'I... I will lose m-my-

'No! I won't let it happen. I will make sure that my niece or nephew will grow healthy.' Ari cut her brother...

'H-how?'

Thana asked. His face is showing many emotions. Ari stood up from her seat and kneel in front of her brother. Taking both his hands to her...

'Listen to me, baby boy. I will help you get through this but you also need to help yourself. By avoiding stress and too much work. Your pregnancy is high-risk. I will prescribe you vitamins and will check you from time to time. You don't have to worry okay?'

Ari said cupping Thana's face. Thana nods and hugs his sister.

'Phi, please don't tell them yet.'

'Even P'Axis?' Ari asked

'Especially P'Lux. I... I don't want to tell him yet. I'm afraid he'll be hurt if something bad happens.'

Thana explained. Ari is against it but she can't do anything but support her brother.

'Until when?'

She asked. Thana thought for a while...

'Until our birthday.' Thana answered

'Two weeks... Okay. At least we can monitor you.'