20.

*************
Continuation
*************

Axis was dragged by his Mom inside the hall. His eyes widened seeing what's in front of him. The supposed business conversation turns out to be his and his baby's wedding...

'What about the Conven-

🌿: Made up.

Axis turned to his mother in shock. He looked at the crowd and saw their families and friends. There are no media.

🌿: It's time son. Come...

The music starts and Fern walk her son down the aisle. Now that Axis is in position, his heart is beating so fast. He can't believe that he is about to marry the love of his life. His breath hitched when the door opened. Though he already saw his baby earlier, this time, it's like he is seeing Thanari for the first time.

'He's so beautiful.' He said to himself...

Gulf entered with his baby boy that will soon leave his nest. He is happy that Thanari found the one that will take care of him and will love him truly.

Thanari gasped at the sight of the place...

He starts tearing up. His P'Lux is waiting for him at the end of the aisle. He turned to his Mama...

🌻: Don't cry, love.

Gulf said wiping the unshed tears.

'Thank you, Mama.' Thanari hugged his Mama.

☀: Son

'Dada!'

Thanari turned and hug his father. Mew kissed the top of his head...

☀: Ready to be a Maurer?

Mew asked after parting from the hug...

🌻: Don't be scared to start the new chapter of your life.

Gulf said caressing his son's face. Thana pressed his face more to his Mama's warmth...

☀: Your Mama is right. Besides, you still have us. It's just that, you gained another set of people that cares and love you. Everything will be fine, baby boy.

Thanari hugged both his parents. He is so blessed to have them as his parents. He took a deep breath before nodding to his parents.

'I'm ready.'

*******

Mew and Gulf walked their son down the aisle. Soft music in the background. They can see that Axis never averted his eyes from their son. It made them think that they made the right decision.

🌻: Please take care of our son

Gulf said to Axis who smiled and nods at him...

☀: Don't hurt him and make him happy, okay?