PROLOGUE: Escaping The Pain (Updated)

{A/N: Before starting this story is a request by JadenCarter8 I hope you all enjoy it.}

{3rd POV: Rose's Residence, (8:49 p.m.)}

The scene opens up as a small 7 year old girl, with cat like faunus traits, with short (H/c) hair, and (E/c) eyes could be seen running out of a house. Her body showed signs of malnourishment, along with several bruises across her body. Hinted by how her body was covered in several scars one could tell that she was abused. But out of all the scars in her body, the one that stood out the most was the one in her cat ears, which looked like they had been torn off. She had tears running down her face, but she didn't care. She just wanted to escape and nothing more.

As she escaped all she could think of was the fact that no child should suffer the same fate she had to endure. So she ran regardless of the pain in her body. Regardless of the fact that THEY could be after her. Regardless that her body screamed at her. She ran. She ran as fast as possible. She ran as far away as possible, with not even glancing back ones. Far... Far away from THEM.

{Y/N's POV: (11:15 p.m.)}

Escape. Rub. It was all that was on my mind. I didn't want to deal with this family anymore, it was to painful. Just having them close was to much of a pain because of the continuous beatings by Summer. Or the woman that would be my stupid adopted mother. The constant abuse by Tai, my stupid bastard father, who would constantly train his other two daughters, by putting them against me. And those stupid Sisters, who constantly abuse me with all of them...

The more I ran. The farther away I wanted to escape... Escape... Escape... Nothing mattered to me. I just wanted to run away from them. But I could tell that thank to my faunus traits. They were after me. So I just ran as fast as possible without looking back.

As I ran, I started thinking of the abuse I went through at their hands.  

{3rd POV: Flashback, 2 Hours Before The Escape.}

After a long day of training? (Y/n) was in her room with several injuries around her body. She had tears running down her face, seating in a corner of her room, she curled up in to a ball. She just wanted the pain to stop, but what was the point of it all? Pain was all she ever felt, all because she was the bastard child of Taiyang's infidelity, she had to endure pain on a day-to-day basis. And so while she was in her room, she was starting to feel sleepy. A luxury she would sometimes not have in her life.

Just then as she closed her eyes, the door to her room flung open by the sound of a gun shoot. The sound instantly woke (Y/n) up, and looking at the door with fear in her eyes she noticed them. While still on the floor Tai and Summer walked inside the room and glared at her. 

"I'm sorry sweetie, but your training isn't over." Summer said in a calm, but creepy tone as she looked down at (Y/n) with her weapon drawn.

"That is right." This time Tai spoke as he nodded at himself. Walking close to (Y/n) he furiously grabbed the girls hair.

"Please no more!" With tears in (Y/n)'s eyes, she spoke in the hopes that they would leave her alone, just this ones.

As her body started to tremble out of fear, both Ruby and Yang walked in and smiled at her. Yang was the first to get close and punch her in the face just because she could. As (Y/n)'s body fell to the floor. She noticed how both Tai and Summer looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

After the training was done Tai and Summer walked up to a now badly beaten (Y/n). They both got on their knees and Summer petted her head. "Don't worry sweetie. This training will be over soon."