Chapter I: New Mission (Updated)

{(Y/N)'s POV: Beacon Academy}

After infiltrating Beacon with Cinder and her group. I started to find information about the Maiden's whereabouts. Thanks to the connection Big Sis Cinder had given me, I had managed to infiltrate Beacon without putting up a fight. Or use my semblance for that mater. We also had our own dorm thanks to Little Miss Ice Cream, and her connections. I didn't mind the place, but I started to smile since all of this was going to belong to Salem. Looking at Cinder I noticed that she was preparing for the mission. But not only was I getting bored, but also hungry.

"I'm going to get something to eat. Want something?" I said as Cinder then looks at me, but she simply shook her head, with a warm smile.

"No i'm good. But thank you for the heads up." She then turns back to the plans that were spread across the bed.

As I was about to leave I ran into Emerald and Mercury who quickly smiled at me, while I smiled back at them.

"I'm going to get something to eat. Want something?" I said smiling back at them.

Mercury was quick to respond as he looks at me and smiles. "Can I get me something to drink like... Hmmm... I know how about Dr.Piper?" He smiled. I then nod to him and turned my attention to Emerald.

She took a moment to think about it, before then responding. "Just water is fine."

I nod back at her, before turning to the door and walking out of the room, and closed the door.

{Skip: Beacon Cafeteria}

"Oh my Oum! Why do I have to wear a Beacon's uniform. I hate this uniform."

I told myself as I walked to the machine to take out the drinks first. I noticed that in the corner of my eye, I noticed some guy's bullying a Faunus girl. Looking at them, I noticed that they looked kind of weak. I pause for a moment thinking of what to do, I then let out a sigh, before then turning toward them. Taking out my scroll, I noticed that it was still early.

"I guess I have time to kill." I then sigh as I took the drinks from the vending machine, and walked over to them.

{3rd POV}

While (Y/n) walked over to the group. One of the male's looks at his friends, while pulling on a bunny faunus girl. She cried and pleaded for him to stop, but he just kept on bullying her.

"Please stop Cardin!"

She pleaded for him to stop, but all that did was make him pull her ears even harder. Several student simply looks in anger as some of the faunus wanted to help her, while Coco could be seen walking over to Cardin in anger. Just then before anyone could do anything to help the girl, the sound of a soda opening was heard, and was then dropped over Cardin's head. Every student looks at him, and they start laughing at him. Cardin with anger in his eyes slowly let go of the girl's ears, and stood up from his seat. Looking around he noticed that standing in front of him was a faunus girl with cat ears and tail.

"...Who the hell are you!?" He said with anger in his tone and staring daggers at the girl. 

"Haha... Oh place why would I give my name to someone like you. But hey, why don't you tell me your name first?" The girl now revealed to be (Y/n) said in a mocking tone, and with a smile on her face.

Cardin smirk as he looks at the girl. "My name is the GREAT Cardin. And I-"

He was cut off as (Y/n) flicked his lips, he was then quick to cover his lips in pain and looked at the girl, with anger bubbling up.