Chap II: Being With... Friends? (Updated)

{3rd POV: Vale, City Square (10:37 A.M.)}

The scene opens up as we see Neku aka (Y/n) along with team RWBY on the Town. As the girls smiled, and kept having fun. A look of disgust could be seen on Neku's face as she kept looking at Ruby and Yang. As mush as she wanted nothing more then to kill them. She had no choice but to play along with them. So as she started to look around, Ruby with a smile spoke to her.

"Hey Neku! What do you want to do?" She said as she stops walking, put her arms behind her back and turned to look at her.

Neku not wanting to blow her cover smiles back at her. "I can't say. Let's go somewhere fun. After all were all friends." She smiled back at Ruby, but as she did she thought to herself. "I'm... Oh Salem. I feel like I'm going to vomit! I don't want to talk to her and her fucking team!"

Yang then spoke as she looks at Neku, while placing an arm on her hips. "Okay girls time to start the day of with a Yang. If you know what I'm saying." She kept saying as she got close to Weiss who was standing right next to her. "What do you say Princess!"

In Neku's mind she sigh. "FUCK YOU YANG!! FUCK YOU SO HARD!! AND YOUR PUNS!!" She told herself as she tried her best to put up a smile.

Weiss on the other hand sighs, while looking at her, and crossed her arms. "Yang knock it off!"

Yang then quickly turns her attention to Neku. "So Neku what kind of Faunus are you?" She said as she looks at her obvious Cat ears, and tail.

Neku looks at her and sigh. "I have two ears and a tail. What does that tell you?" She then told herself. "I guess she's not the one with all the brains in the family." She said looking at her with a bored expression.

Blake then spoke up. "Come on, let's just go have some fun." Turns to look at Ruby. "That's what we came here for, right?"

Ruby nod's back at her, and then turns her attention back at everyone. Ruby clears her throat, as she gestures to everyone of her friends. "Sisters... Friend... Ice Queen."

Weiss then responds back at her last name. "HEY!!"

Ruby then spoke up. "Five scores and two minutes ago, I had a dream. A dream that one day, the five of us will come together, as friends, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!"

Neku rolled her eyes. "Oh Brother. I just met her, and she's already treating me like her friend. " She told herself.

Blake then spoke while looking at Ruby. "What are you talking about?"

Ruby smiles at her and then back at Neku. "I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!" She then points her finger at Blake. "So what do you say girls! Let's go have some fun!" Weiss sigh as she then smiled and nodded with her team. "Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Neku, and their fearless leader/friend Ruby have begun their mission of the day! Mission super happy fun day!" In that moment Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang, raise their fist into the air, and responded in unison.

"Banzai!"

Everyone except for Neku then turn at an angle, while Neko then sigh as she looks at them. Ruby then grabbed her left arm and started to run and have fun.

{Flashback: (Y/n)'s Dorm, Yesterday (10:50 A.M.)}

It opens up as Cinder is seen writing in a bored that was in the dorm. She then puts the marker down as she turns to look at Emerald, (Y/n), and Mercury who were looking at her. "So (Y/n) you will go with them and have, "fun". As you do will start our next plan."

(Y/n) then spoke as she pointed at Emerald, in an uneasy tone. "But can't Emerald go. She would do well for this mission?"

Cinder sigh. "I know that you don't want to deal with THEM. But trust me. With this plan they won't know that your our sheep in wolves clothing."