𝖋ifteen

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ sᴀʏ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" Loralie yelled rolling out of bed and onto the floor. She pushed herself upright and started throwing clothes into her trunk.

"If you're going to be late, we all are," Lily told the frantic blonde, walking out of the bathroom with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.

Lora disregarded the redhead, continuing to pack her clothes and the few books she would need for homework.

"Be quite," Marlene groaned out, pulling the comforter over her head and trying to fall back asleep.

"Just get up," Alice suggested, moving her trunk to be next to the dorm room door.

Marlene didn't respond, leading Lora to believe that she was asleep again, "what is she going to do without us?" Lora asked gesturing to the sleeping blonde.

Lily and Alice chuckled, Lily then throwing a pillow at Marlene, "get up," she said, pulling the blankets down.

Marlene groaned and flipped onto her stomach, burying her face into the pillow, "I'll buy you something off the trolley if you get up," Lora told her.

"I would like a pumpkin pastie," Marlene said, lazily rolling onto the floor and laying there for a minute before stretching and getting up.

The three other girls laughed at the McKinnon, resuming what they were doing before.

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"Hey Lora!" Amos called to the girl, running to catch up with her as she walked with the boys.

"Hey, how are you?" Lora asked, slowing her pace to walk with the Hufflepuff.

"I'm great, you?" He asked, looking down at her with a smirk. Lora laughed at him.

"I'm fine, thanks for checking," she said blushing lightly and looking down, "you excited for holiday?" Lora asked, looking back up at him.

"I don't know, my parents always make a big deal about it but it hasn't been the same since I was a fourth year," Amos explained, looking ahead rather than her.