𝖙hirty - 𝖋ive

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"OH MY MERLIN, I AM NOT doing this again," Lora mumbled, bringing her hands up to rub her temples.

"Loralie listen to me," Marcel called, grabbing her wrists to move her hands and look at her. Lora looked at him with a glare, "I understand that you are with Black, and you don't want him knowing anything unless he absolutely has to, I get that and I will do everything I can to get this called off," he told her, meaning every word even if it broke his heart.

Lora nodded, trusting his word, "I'm going to hug you now, is that okay?" Marcel asked her, wearing his heart on his sleeve for the first time in forever. Lora nodded again, letting him wrap his arms around her.

She pulled away after a few seconds, "um, I think class is going to start soon," she awkwardly stated.

"What do you have?" He asked, trying to start a normal conversation about anything but their predicament with her.

"Defense," she answered, confused on his sudden friendliness.

"I have the same," Mulciber responded, "can I walk you?" He asked.

"I don't know," Lora said warily, "Sirius saw you leave the train compartment yesterday," she trailed off, "I don't think its a good idea."

He nodded, understanding now wasn't the time and completely respecting it, "a rain check then," Mulciber said, "I'll follow you out."

Lora smiled, exiting the broom closet and making her way to defense against the dark arts. When she got to the classroom she found her group of friends all huddled together talking and laughing.

She walked over to them, pecking Sirius's cheek and linking her arm with Marlene's, quickly catching onto what they were talking about.

Sirius frowned, watching as Mulciber entered the classroom soon after his girlfriend had arrived. He shook it off once again however when he saw the Slytherin boy get into a conversation with his house mates.

It's probably just a coincidence.

He had turned away just in time to miss the way the Slytherin glanced at Lora. With stars in his eyes and longing hidden behind the saddened twinkle.