𝖙wenty - 𝖊ight

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

sʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

LORALIE SAT TWO SEATS BEHIND her boyfriend and one seat in front of her cousin. She had finished her last OWLs exam, Defence Against the Dark Arts, before anyone else.

She sighed loudly, slouching down in her seat and leaning her head back against the back of her chair, her legs stretched out as far as they could.

She tilted her head back and looked at James, the boy busy doodling a golden snitch with L.E. inside. Lora sighed again and lifted her head to look at her quill, twirling it between her fingers and getting ink all over the tips of her index and middle fingers.

She looked around the room, her eyes catching those of her best friend, "what's one-forty-eight?" Marlene mouthed to her.

Lora flipped through her packet quickly, looking for the question and using her hand to make a 'C' shape. Marlene smiled and blew a kiss to the other blonde before filling in the bubble on her paper.

Another twenty minutes went by before professor Flitwick ended the exam, getting all of the packets and letting the students go.

Loralie yawned, getting out of her seat and hugging Sirius around the waist. He pecked her lips quickly and bent down for her to jump on his back, carrying her as he jogged to catch up with the other boys.

"You like question fifteen Moony?" Sirius asked, peering around James to look at Remus.

"Loved it," the Lupin replied, "give five signs that identify a werewolf. Brilliant question."

James looked over at him, "do you think you managed to get them all?" He asked with faux concern.

"I think so," Remus nodded, taking the turn out of the castle and onto the courtyard, "one: he's sitting in my chair, two: he's wearing my clothes, three: his names Remus Lupin," he smirked as the group fell into laughter, all but Peter who seemed to be deep in thought.

"I got the snout shape, the eye pupils, and the tufted tail," he trailed off, trying to remember everything but came up short, "I couldn't think of what else-"

"How thick are you Wormtail?" James laughed, "you run around with a werewolf once a month for merlins sake," he said.