𝖙hirty

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"OKAY, IF EVELYN AND CHARLES ask where I am, I'm at James's," Lora instructed her brother, "I'll be back for a couple of days then I'm going to stay at the Potter manor, I'll be here for Leeny's birthday gala though," she informed Nathaniel once again, "and take care of Stereo please?"

"I will, have fun, sister," Nate smiled, bringing her into a hug, "see you later," he said kissing her temple as he pulled away.

"Zumie?" Lora called for the house elf who appeared a moment later, "take me to the Evans house please?" She asked him kindly.

"Anything fo-for my young Mistress Lora," Zumie stuttered out, grabbing the blondes hand and disappearing from the room and the mansion with a pop.

They arrived at the door step of the Evans house hold, Zumie looking up at the girl one last time to see her smiling at him, "you can't tell anyone where I am Zumie," she said, he nodded and bowed to her, disappearing once again back to the Peverell Mansion.

Lora brought her hand up and knocked on the bright red door, it flying open moments later and revealing Marlene McKinnon. The blondes squealed in excitement, seeing each other after two weeks of separation.

Marlene threw her arms around Lora and dramatically hugged her, the two jumping in circles before letting go of each other so Lora could greet the other two girls already there, "my lovelies, how are you?" Lora asked, bringing Lily and Alice into a group hug.

"Excited for this trip," Alice answered, "I haven't been to the beach in years and I am so ready to go back."

"Tell your freak friends to shut up," Lily's older sister Petunia sneered, stepping into the sitting room annoyed and leaving once again.

Lily rolled her eyes and waved off her sisters rude behavior, "sorry about her," she apologized to the three girls.

"I live with it at home too, don't worry about it," Lora dismissed.

"I always mean to ask about that," Lily started, "why don't you get along? Is it just because of house prejudice or have you always been at each other's throats?"

"No, we used to be really close," Lora said sadly, "but then I left for Hogwarts and couldn't shield her from my parents beliefs, I was sorted Gryffondor and a year later she was sorted Slytherin," she shrugged, "went tits up from there."