𝖋our

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

WEEKS HAD PASSED SINCE THE first day back to Hogwarts. Bets between the fifth year Gryffindors had been won and been lost, Lily only losing once to Remus, not that she cared.

Loralie hadn't had to be around Colleen more than once and that was because an owl brought a letter to the wrong Peverell sister.

The twins, however, saw each other almost everyday. Usually the two meeting up before dinner and walking around, talking about nothing other than how much Lora didn't want to go to Slughorns little dinner get togethers. But Nathaniel always told her she should just be a nice person and go anyways, maybe it would make their parents proud of her.

Lora always agreed with him, but not after a good hour of complaining about how boring they were. Much like how she was now, "all he does is ask about everyone's parents. Explain to me how am I supposed to know any of that," Loralie said, "they've practically disowned me, it's only a matter of time now before they throw me out of the house altogether."

"They won't throw you out, they care about their reputation too much to do that," Nathaniel told his twin with a slight eye roll, "and even if they did they wouldn't kick you out, they would push you," he joked.

"Yeah, because that makes me feel better," Loralie sarcastically replied, shoving him jokingly making the two laugh, "anyways, how's Melissa?"

"We broke up," Nathan bluntly replied, shoving his hands in his pockets, "she was too clingy, never let me have time to myself," He furthered, looking down at his feet as he walked.

"And you couldn't have just told her you wanted space?" Lora asked him, furrowing her eyebrows at her brother.

"Didn't think of it."

"Well, that's why you have me then I guess," Loralie shrugged, "keep me around to tell you what to do."

"No," Nathan said shaking his head, making his twin frown, "you're my best friend, that's why I keep you around," he told her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders while hers went around his waist.

Lora looked up at him with a smile, "Siblings by chance,"

"Friends by choice," he finished, a smile matching his sisters spreading on his face.