First "I Love You"

Newt💙:
It was when Newt had tried to kill himself. You had been crying for the two days until he had woken up. You were beside yourself. You don't know what you would've done if he didn't make it. And no one knew if he was going to make it.

But when he first moved his hand, it was like an explosion going off inside you. Then, his eyes fluttered open, and you had never been happier.

"Love, is that you?" Newt asked, reaching for your hand.

"Yes baby, it's me," you said, trying not to cry.

"Y/N?" He said.

"Yes?"

"I love you so much. You're perfect. Your Y/H/C hair, your Y/E/C eyes, your beautiful lips. Everything about you. I love you."

"My god Newt, I really freaking love you. I was so upset and worried when this happened. But, I love you. You're my world. Nothing can replace you. You're mine."

Thomas💚:
After Thomas had stung himself, you were worried the grief serum wouldn't work on him. You knew it usually did, but you still weren't sure. You were so worried about him. Then, he moved. His eyes opened slowly, and he tried to sit up.

"Thomas, just lay down. You've been out for three days. How're you feeling?" You asked. Even though he was your boyfriend, you were also a Med-Jack.

"Okay, okay. I've got a bit of a headache. That's 'bout it. Has it really been three days?" He asked you.

"Yeah, it has. And I've been beside you all three. Thomas what were you thinking?! I've been so worried about you!"

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry. But I needed to remember."

"It's okay. I just love you too much to lose you."

"I love you too, Y/N. I love you so much. I can't string any words together to describe how much I love you."

Gally❤️:
You and Gally had gotten in to a stupid fight about something neither of you would be able to remember soon enough.