You Cut

A/N
You don't have to read this, because it will talk about self-harm.
~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****
Newt💙:
'Everyone hates me. I mean, why would anyone like me? I'm different. I know nothing. I'm so annoying and stupid.' You thought to yourself, as you dragged the cold, hard metal of a knife across the soft skin on your wrist.
It bled more than you had anticipated, so you stole some bandages and medical tape from the med-jacks.

"Hey, love," Newt said, walking over to you.

"Hi, Newt," you replied.

"What happened to your wrist? Are you okay?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you lied. "I just cut it on a branch."

"Let me see it, love."

"No, Newt," you said, trying not to cry again. "It's not that bad. Just a small scratch."

"Please, Y/N?" He asked, grabbing your wrist.

You tried not to cry as he pulled off the bandages.

"Love, why do you do this to your beautiful body?" He asked, clearly upset.

"Because I'm the only girl. I'm not as strong or smart as anyone else. I'm useless and no one even likes me!"

"Please, don't. Don't ever hurt yourself again. It kills me when you're upset, but it's ten times worse when you physically hurt yourself."

You were crying by then, and Newt had started to embrace you. You two just stood there for a while, hugging and crying.

Thomas💚:
You hated Alby. You loathed Alby, actually. He blamed you for everything. Anything that goes wrong, he freaks out and blames you. He calls you useless. He hates you. He even almost hit you once. Almost.

You kept thinking about Alby as dragged the knife across your wrist. You had been doing this for about a month now. You hated cutting, but you hated yourself even more. Thomas hadn't found out yet, and he wouldn't ever find out.

You never cut really deep, so you hid the cuts easily. After you were done, you put down the knife, and went to your bed outside the Homestead.

Gally❤️:
One of the builders, Sean, had started threatening you, saying that you were distracting Gally from his job. He was saying you had to stay away from Gally, or bad things would happen.

You didn't want to show weakness to anyone, so you had started cutting your thighs. No one would see, and you needed an escape from the pain.

You were in your hiding place in the Dead-Heads, when the tears started streaming down your face. You were sobbing, almost wailing.

"Y/H?!" You head a voice say. Not just any voice; Gally's voice.

"Gally, I just want to be alone," you said, in between sobs.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay? If anyone did something to you, I'll shucking kill them!" He said, obviously angry.

"It was Sean," you sobbed. "He said I needed to leave you, or bad things would happen. He's been threatening me, and saying that I've been distracting you from your job."

"I'M GOING TO GO KILL THAT SHANK!" He yelled, and stormed off.

~~~~****ANOTHER A/N****~~~~

Yeah, that sucked. But, whatever.
Please comment ideas for preferences or if you want a personal imagine!
I love to hear from you guys!

-Ab😘