Minho Imagine

You and Minho had been getting quite close with each other lately, and you had been developing strong feelings toward him. The only problem was, you weren't sure if he felt the same way. You were getting a lot of mixed signals with him. One second, he would be seemingly really flirty, winking at you and being all cute. Then the next, it was like he was treating you like his best friend; One of the guys. It had slightly been driving you nuts, and you just wished he could figure out how he was feeling and then let you know.

"Hey, Y/N, what's up?" Thomas asked, walking over to where you were sitting.

"Oh, hey Thomas," you replied, and then sighed.

"You alright?" he questioned.

"Sort of. You know how I kind of really a whole lot like Minho?" You proceeded.

"Yeah, why? What happened?"

"It's just, I'm getting mixed signals from him. Sometimes he acts like he likes me, and I get really hopeful. But then suddenly, he'll start treating me like I'm nothing but his best friend. I don't know what he wants and I don't know what to do and ugh." You groaned, laying your head in your hands.

"Well, Y/N, I shouldn't be telling you this, but Minho does like you."

Your head shot up. "What?" You practically squealed.

"Yeah, you're basically all he talks about. It's almost slightly annoying."

"Hey, shut up. But he's actually said that he likes me?"

"Oh yeah, totally. He just isn't sure if you feel the same. It's kind of stupid, considering it's really obvious to everyone else that you both like each other."

"Oh my gosh, this is freaking great news. Thank you so much for telling me, Shank! Do you know where Minho is?"

"Yeah, he's in the maze right now. Should be back soon though."

"Awesome, thank you. I'll see you later," you said, getting up and walking to the opening in the wall.

Once you got there, you noticed that it was getting somewhat dark, and that Minho would be showing up at any second. And that made you realize you had absolutely no idea about what you should say. You tried to think of something, but suddenly you noticed Minho running.

"Hey Y/N!" He said, as he slowed to a walk while he came out of the maze.

You took a deep breath. "Alright, listen up, Shank. I kind of really like you. Like, a lot. And I've heard that you like me too. And I just want to figure out where we stand before I really screw something up and embarrass myself."

Minho started chuckling. "I really like you too, believe me. And I was actually wondering; Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Your jaw almost dropped in disbelief. "Oh, um, yeah. Oh my god, yes, of course," you answered, trying not to look like a fool.

Minho just laughed and grabbed your hand while you blushed, and then you guys went for a walk around the Glade.

-
-
-

Shitty, I know. But oh well. It's an imagine.