Gally Imagine

*FOR: Brieanna*
You wake up in a cold dark box, unsure of where you are or what's going on. You only remember your name; Brieanna. Suddenly, the box moves and shifts, and you get knocked over. After what seems like an eternity, but is closer to half-an-hour, the box stops moving. You hear gears start to move, and suddenly, light begins to seep in through the top of the box.
A very tall boy, with dirty-blond hair jumps into the box with you. Now that you think about it, he's pretty cute. Hot, actually.

"What the shuck?!" The boy exclaims. "Someone get Newt and Alby, it's a girl!"

You hear murmurs come from above, and the boy bends down to help you up.

"Name's Gally, greenie," he says, "and this place here, is the Glade."

After getting to know some of the Gladers, you come to the realization that you are the only girl. After walking into what is called the Dead-heads, you hear footsteps.

"Who's there?" You ask.

"It's okay, Brieanna." You hear someone say. Not someone; it was Gally. "I'm just here to give you the tour. You've hidden in the Dead-heads almost the whole time you've been here. Are you okay?"

Well, you weren't totally okay. You were the only girl. You felt alone, and uncomfortable. Although, somehow, Gally made you feel safe. "Yeah, just a lot to process." You say. Not a total lie.

"C'mon," Gally says, while grabbing your hand. "It's almost time for dinner."

When he touched you, it was like electricity was coursing through your veins. It wasn't butterflies in your stomach, it was birds. You were so happy with him. You were just scared he wouldn't feel the same way about you.

~~~~~*****THE END*****~~~~~

Okay, I know this wasn't the best, but it's my first. I hope you all liked it.

Feel free to comment ideas for preferences or imagines.

😘
-Ab