How You Two Meet

Newt💙:
You woke up in a cold, metal box. You were terrified. About half an hour later, the box finally stopped moving, and you looked up. A door at the top opened, but all you can see is a blinding white light. When your eyes finally adjust, you hear so many voices saying things like; "Did you hear? It's a girl!" "It's a girl, really?" "I call dibs!"
Then, a cute boy with a British accent and blonde hair jumps into the box and says; "I'm Newt. Welcome to the Glade."

Thomas💚:
You wake up in a bed in a strange room, with two boys sitting in chairs at the end of your bed. One is dark skinned, and quite tall. The other is a little shorter with blonde hair. The dark skinned boy says "Hey, the newbies awake!" The other boy says in a British accent; "Alby, don't bloody scare her! I'm Newt, and this shank is Alby. Welcome to the Glade."

**********One Hour Later**********

After Newt has given you the tour, it's time for dinner. It turns out, you're the only girl. At dinner, you sit down at a table with Newt, Alby and a very hot boy, with dark hair, that you haven't met yet. He looks at you, and says in an equally hot voice; "Hey greenie. I'm Thomas."

Gally❤️:
You wake up in a metal box filled with crates. You can't remember anything, except your name. 'Y/N. My name is Y/N.' You say to yourself. After a long trip in the box, the lid opens and you find yourself surrounded by about 50 boys. A very tall boy, with short dirty blonde hair jobs in the box. "Day one, Greenie. Rise and shine." He says to you.

After he helped you out of the box, you notice that all of the boys are staring at you. You appear the be the only girl. "Hey, why don't you idiots take a picture! It'll last longer!" You shout at the boys, rolling your eyes. "Wow, she's just like a female Gally!" You hear a British boy say. Everyone laughs, except the handsome boy who helped you out of the box. You assume he's Gally. "This shank is nothing like me." Gally says. "Why don't we dress you up. Then we can compare." You retort.
All the boys laugh, including Gally. All he says to you next is, "You're not so bad after all, Greenie."