Minho Imagine

You wake up in a cold, dark box. You try to stand up, but the box begins to move upwards, which causes you to fall over.

"Y/N. That's it. That's all I know. My name. My name is Y/N." You mumbled to yourself.

You begin to crawl around the box and feel the walls, trying to find a door or some form of escape. All of a sudden, the box comes to a stop. The ride felt like hours, but it was probably closer to half an hour.

Then, the ceiling opens. Well, technically, the ceiling doesn't open, it was really a door up there. The light burns your eyes and causes you to look away. Then, thump, someone jumps into the box with you.

You slowly look up, letting your eyes adjust to the bright light. When your eyes finally adjust, you see a really big, buff, hot Asian boy standing above you.

"Hey, Newt," he says. "There's a girl down here. What do I do?"

"Hey," you say. "This girl can hear you!"

"Hey, what's your name?" The Asian asks.

"Y/N," you reply. "But that's all I know. What is this place? Why can't I remember anything? What's going on?"

So many questions went through your mind.

"Well, Y/N," he said. "I'm Minho. This place is the Glade. None of us have are memories here. And, one last thing. You're the only girl. But, don't worry. I'll protect you from those shanks up there."

You both laughed. You liked Minho. A lot.

~~~~~~*****THE END*****~~~~~~

So, once again, I got bored so I just wrote this. Yay!

-Ab😘