Chapter 4

George's POV

I could hear a few knocks on my door, "Yes?"

I saw the door opening and realized it was Sarah. I quickly looked away to wipe the tears from my face before turning to face Sarah.

I force a smile so she doesn't think anything's wrong. I didn't want to be burden with my problems around a girl I just met properly.

"Hey Sarah, how's it going?"

"I'm fine, Georgie, is something wrong?"

"No... I'm fine, I swear," I could feel the tears starting to come again, "Bloody hell not again..."

I got frustrated with myself when the tears started falling again. She quickly came into the room closing the door behind her and hugging me tightly.

I wasn't able to talk about what's bothering me, I never have. Mainly because I never wanted to annoy anyone with my problems.

"Hey... it's okay Georgie, just let it all out," she whispers to me while she runs her fingers through my hair.

I cried for what seemed forever, but I could tell she wasn't judging me or anything. She was just there for me.

I put my head on her lap and look up at her, "Thank you , Sarah... I really do appreciate it..."

She smiles at me, "Of course Georgie..."

There was that nickname again. I've never really heard anyone say that to me but I liked how it sounded when she said it.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong? You don't have to if you don't want to of course, but I just want to help."

"It's kind of embarrassing..."

"I'm sure it's not, you don't have to tell me just know you can if you want to, I won't judge you. I promise."

I take a deep breath and sit up, "I just feel like I'm not good enough I guess..."

"How come?"

"It's just Fred's always the one I guess, and I'm just kind of there. I know he makes sure I don't feel like that, and believe me I don't get that feeling from him. It's just some people can make it really clear they only hang out with us for Fred..." I look up and see she was looking at me and actually listening to what I had to say.

"Georgie..." she pulls me into a hug again, "Please know you're more than enough, remember without you it wouldn't be George and Fred, it would just be Fred and that doesn't really sound fun now does it."

I laugh a little and pull back, "Thank you Sarah, it really means a lot to me."

"Of course, just know you can always talk to me," we both smile at each other.

"I saw the schedules all nice and neatly on the table, did you have anything to do with that?"

"Oh yeah, I have OCD so seeing that mess made me crazy... How'd you know it was me?"

"I'm pretty sure none of the Gryffindor's would've cleaned it up."

She laughs a little, "I should get back to my room and go get some sleep though."

I nod at her, "Will you be ok, George?"

"Yes thank you, Sarah."

"You're welcome," she smiles, "Good night George."

"Good night Sarah."

Sarah's POV

I walked to mine and Hermione's room, I felt really bad for George. I couldn't see a fly hurting this man, yet some people do. I wanted to stay there and be there for him but I think that would've been weird. I just hope he's okay and that he'll get the courage to talk with Fred about this one day.

I enter the room quietly, thinking Hermione was asleep.

"You are back late."

"Oh yeah I-"

"Let me guess, you were with George?"

I started blushing, "Yeah, but only to check if he was alright."

"I bet five galleons that you will start dating George this year."

"You're crazy Hermione," I laugh and get into my bed.

"So, it's not true?"

"No, we're just friends."

"Right... Well good night, Sarah."

"Good night, Hermione."

I fell asleep thinking about George that night hoping he was ok.

I woke up and the sun was shining through the window, hitting me right in the face with bright yellow rays as I barely even opened my eyes. I held my hand up to shield my face and yawned. I turn around to check the time on the clock. 7:30 AM.

I get out of bed and put on my uniform, I head downstairs and see Hermione, Harry and Ron sitting in the couches, "Morning," I yawned and sat on a different couch.

"Good morning," Hermione smiled, "Should we get going to breakfast then?"

"I think I'm going to wait for George and Fred."

Harry and Ron look at me confused, "Yes, I know I said George and Fred instead of Fred and George, big deal."

"They actually left about ten minutes ago," Ron says standing up.

"Oh great," I stand up and follow the trio to the Great Hall.

I see George and go sit next to him. "Good morning," I smile.

"Good morning," he smiles back.

We all had breakfast and I was off to my first class, Potions. George had warned me about the professor saying he wasn't the best.

I was alone since the trio was a year younger and the twins were a year older. I look around the room and see a blonde girl sitting alone, looked like a Slytherin. I decide to go ask if I could sit next to her.

"Excuse me?"

She turns around, "Yeah?"

"Could I sit here?"

"Oh yes, sure."

I smile at her and take a seat, "I'm Sarah Lupin-Black."

"Melissa Diggory, call me Mel."

We hit it off immediatley and I'm glad we did because professor Snape was indeed not the best teacher. After class we decided to head our separate ways to go to our next class only to realize we had the same class again.

"Well that's a coincidence," she laughs, "or are you like stalking me, now?" she said joking.

"Who knows, Diggory. Maybe I am," I reply laughing.

"Come on, let's get this class over with."

We both went inside starting our second class of the day.