Chapter 7

Sarah's POV

Quidditch, the world's best known sport in the Wizarding World, how could I not adore it? I became the Chaser for the team this year. I'm playing the Slytherin vs Gryffindor match, about a week after George had asked me to the Yule Ball. Malfoy, who no doubt spent his valuable time writing the song, singing a chorus of not so nice lyrics, directed towards the Weasley boys. Rather than acknowledging the rage it installed in my body, making my hands clenched into fist, I just played better so we would win.

"Come on, Georgie!" I hollered, he must have heard me because both he and Fred looked over towards me. George's eyes found mine almost immediately, giving me a big smile, I could feel the energy it radiated off, spreading throughout me, erupting a sense of happiness.

Fred whizzed past you, "Oi, you ready to destroy Slytherin ?" he yelled, a grin spread across his face.

"Oh I'm so ready, Fred!"

The match continued, Fred and George on their A-game, Ron however didn't look like he was feeling too good, his face was pale and his eyes darted around nervously. Harry was flying around the pitch mindlessly, searching for the golden snitch. The singing kept repeating, I wanted nothing more than to go up to the nearest singer and hex them. After the match I knew Slytherin wouldn't go quietly, they were overwhelmingly sore losers.

"Oh or her faggot dads," I heard Malfoy's voice groan maliciously, as if he was in pain, I flew around, pulling my wand out, tightly at my side.

I rushed over to see that all hell had broken loose, Fred was being held back by three people of the Gryffindor quidditch team. George and Harry however were pummeling Malfoy to a pulp. He was on the ground, curled up, George had kicked him in the stomach, winding him. His lip was spilt on the right side, I wasn't sure why but it sent tingles down my spine, the electric current coursing through my veins.

"George!" I call, he looks up at me, cursing something down at Draco. My face was contorted with bewilderment. His eyes were darker, there was an angry glint to them that made my heart stop, I wish I could say he wasn't absolutely breathtaking.

A whistle blew, pulling me out of my thoughts, and a defensive spell was thrown. "What do you think you're doing?" Madam Hooch scowled.

Malfoy crying and groaning on the ground, where George and Harry had left him. Fred was still held back, Angelina whispering in his ear, most likely telling him to calm down.

"I've never seen behavior like this," she reprimanded, "Back up to the castle, both of you, and straight to your Head of House's office!" she was red in the face, staring at the boy that seemed to be over exaggerating his injuries in your opinion.

Harry and George stormed off towards the castle, Madam Hooch had helped Draco up and started leading him, presumably to the infirmary. After Malfoy was out of the line of sight I turn to see Fred, finally released, he was seething with rage, yelling about Slytherins and Madam Hooch.

"Hey," I greet him, setting my hand on Fred's shoulder, "you alright there?"

"No," he breathed, "this is stupid! How dare they, plus who knows what's going to happen to George and Harry."

"I get it, what even happened?" I inquire, we all started walking to the castle, me and Fred slightly behind so we could talk.

"Basically during the entire match Malfoy had his little minions singing that song," he started.

"Yeah, I almost punched a few of them myself." I confess.

"So me and George were already pretty heated, obviously, insulting Ron like that and all. We knew he was only doing it to psych him out but still."