Author's note

Disclaimer!!

I do not own any of the characters except for Sarah Lupin-Black and Melissa Diggory, Sarah's personal story and the plot for this fanfic. The rest of the characters are all J.K.R's and respective credit goes to her, as well as everyone involved in the filmmaking process of the movie adaptions. Please remember that this is a fanfic, this is all fiction and I don't intend to offend or hurt anyone as this is written in appreciation for the Harry Potter franchise, especially for George Weasley.

COPYRIGHT

This piece of writing is protected by a copyright. All rights are reserved for this fanfic. Any attempt to duplicate, republish, reproduce, or distribute this work is a serious offense and may lead to consequences. Please do not attempt to do the said items without permission of the author. myself in this case.

EXTRA INFORMATION

Characters:

I know tons of people like Y/N stories but personally I like stories with an OC more so here's some info about mine:

Name: Sarah Lupin-Black

House:  Gryffindor

Blood status: Half-Blood

Appearance: Mackenzie Foy

The year this is set in:

The Golden Trio is in year 4

Sarah and Melissa are in year 5

The twins are in year 6

Time line:

This does NOT follow the HP time line! The Battle Of Hogwarts will most likely happen when The Golden Trio is in Year 5 or 6! (probably in year 5) This is because I can't write about 4 years in Hogwarts since this simply does not interest me.

Music:

If I ever mention music it will be modern music.

Comments:

I had a different account where I wrote some fanfics and I loved the comments. It usually gives me tons of ideas for next parts as well or how to improve my writing. So if you have any thoughts, comments or reactions feel free to leave them! If something bothers you, let me know as well!

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I don't write smut

Reading some other fanfics and reading the comments blew my mind... some of y'all have dirty minds. If you are here for that I am sorry to disappoint you but I don't write smut, this is because it makes me feel really uncomfortable. This is just my preference. I also know there are a lot of 18+ fanfics about plenty of characters so this one is just going to be a fluffy one.

I hope you enjoy reading!!

Stay safe and wear your masks!!

All the love,

A