Chapter 20

Sarah's POV

We saw Harry and Cedric slam flat into the ground, their faces pressed into grass. Both of them had their eyes closed and didn't move. A pair of hands seized him roughly and turned over.

Harry's POV

"Harry! Cedric!"

I opened my eyes.

I was looking up at the starry sky, and professor Dumbledore was crouched over Cedric and I. The dark shadows of a crowd of people pressed in around us, pushing neared. I felt the ground beneath my head reverberating with their footsteps.

We had come back to the edge of the maze.

I let go of the cup. I raised my hand and seized Dumbledore's wrist. "He's back," I whispered. "He's back, Voldemort."

"What's going on? What happened?"

I felt weak but I tried my best to explain. "Cup was a portkey. Took me and Cedric to a graveyard... and Voldemort was there... Lord Voldemort..."

"The Dark Lord was there? What happened then?"

"He made a potion and got his body back," Cedric jumped in, seeing I was too weak.

"The Dark Lord got his body back? He's returned?" Dumbledore asked.

"Death Eaters came as well, then Harry duelled..."

"He duelled with the Dark Lord?"

"Yeah, we just got away. His wand did something weird though. He also saw his mum and dad come out of the Dark Lord's wand. They helped us get back."

"Thank you, Cedric."

"Of course Headmaster," Cedric smiled at him.

Dumbledore gives me something to drink. I take it and take a sip. I slowly start to feel better.

Melissa rushed down from the stands and jumped into Cedric's arms, "Thank God you're okay." I could see Cedric hugging his sister tightly. Sarah, the twins, Ron and Hermione rushed down as well. Ron and Hermione hugged me, "Are you oka, Harry?"

"I feel much better now."

"What happened?" Sarah asked worriedly.

"Lord Voldemort happened," Cedric said, turning to the group.

"What's going to happen?" Melissa asked.

"My guess... probably a war trying to stop him..." I sighed.

"Well... that's fun news to receive the week of Valentine's day," Fred said jokingly.

"Not now Fred," Melissa slapped his shoulder.

Sarah's POV

"He'll probably be back soon, we might as well prepare for it," Cedric said.

"Utterly ridiculous, are we seriously talking about a war to stop him?" Ron asked.

"Cedric's right Ron, from the stories I've heard from my dads we should prepare," I said.

"You lot are right," Dumbledore joined in, "A Wizarding War is inescapable, you're all going to have to learn how to fight. The whole school is going to."

We all nodded, "But how?" Hermione asked, "We still have class, we can't learn how to fight on top of that."

"Less classes, more training," Dumbledore said.

The mood in the castle that night was horrible. Everyone was talking about a possible war, freaking out about having to use their magic to fight.

All of us were in the Gryffindor common room, Cedric and Mel had sneaked in. "I can't believe it. I never thought I was going to have to use my magic for fighting..." I sighed.