Chapter 13

Sarah's POV

I was woken up the next morning by someone softly shaking me, "Love.. it snowed."

"Just five more minutes..."

"Sarah. Come play in the snow with me."

"Let me sleep George."

"Fine we'll do this the hard way then," the next thing I knew I was on George's shoulder being carried down the stairs.

"George! Let me go!" I slap his back and he just laughs. "I am not going outside in my pajamas!"

"Oh god... George, what are you doing to the poor girl," his mom asked.

"Well I am taking this poor girl out to play in the snow with me," I could just hear the smirk he was giving.

Ron comes downstairs and looks at me and then at George, "Nope, too early for whatever this is," he turns back and goes back to his room.

"George! I'll go with you just let me go change so I don't get sick!"

"Do you promise Sarah?"

"Yes, I promise."

He finally lets me go and I run upstairs. I grab a pair of black jeans and think about taking the sweater Molly had made for me. I think about that one sweater George has in his room and go get it before returning to Ginny's room to get changed. I put the outfit on and smile at myself when I see myself in his sweater. I might not have said it yet, but I love him. I really do. I quickly grab my shoes and coat while heading downstairs.

"Happy now, Weasley?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Very," he gives an innocent smile and then stares at me like he had just seen a ghost.

"What are you looking at?"

"Is that my sweater?"

"Oh yeah, do you mind?"

"Definitely not. You keep it, it looks better on you anyways." He giggles and walks over to me "Good morning, darling."

"Good morning, Georgie."

He leans down and gives me a quick kiss before dragging me outside.

As soon as the crisp hit both of our faces, George starts moulding snowballs to throw at me.

George's POV

I start throwing snowballs at Sarah, still cautious of how hard I throw them since I didn't want to hurt her. She turns around so she is facing me when she gets hit by the first one.

"That's it Weasley!"

She starts moulding some snowballs as well and I start laughing. She however did not hold back, throwing them as hard as she could. I knew that I had just started a snowball fight.

We spend ages throwing snowballs at each other, laughing whenever one of us gets one down their coat.

We fall down on the ground laughing, "See Sarah, I told you it would be fun." She hits my arm playfully. "Can we make a snowman?"

"Sure Georgie."

I jump up like a little kid and help her make the snowballs for the snowman. When we finally got them on top of eachother we started walking around looking for the perfect sticks we could use as arms. We run back to our snowman and put the arms in.

She falls down in the snow and starts making a snow angel, she starts laughing and I start thinking of the time I fell in love with her...

The whole school was having some big study session in the Great Hall when Snape mumbled, "Weasley," Ron, Ginny, Fred and I all looked up. "Right, there's more than one of you... the twins- one of you come here. I couldn't care less which one."

"It's George and Fred professor," I look up at the person who said it. It was Sarah. I smile like an idiot.

Nobody really did their best to seperate us, and although I love Fred, I was used to 'Fred and George' or just plainly being the lesser twin.

She showed no shame in repeating herself, each time a bit more confident than the last. "George and Fred professor. Would you like me to help you tell them apart?"

She got detention for the remarks she made. I would never look at her the same way anymore. Nope, not after she ran smiling and calling "George! Hey, George! You owe me a sickle for sitting through that," because when she caught up to me and grabbed my hand, I couldn't look at her again without knowing I was in love with her.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by Sarah snapping her fingers in front of my eyes. "Georgie? You okay?"

"Oh yeah," I smile at her. "I just realised I never actually took you on a proper date."

"You took me to the yule ball."

"That doesn't count, love," I chuckle. "We're going out tonight."

"But George, I promised your mom to help her with ideas for the new year's dinner."

"I'm sure she will understand," I wrap my hands around her waist as she wraps her around my neck. "What do you say? Fancy going on a date with me tonight?"

"I would love to," she smiles.