𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔

𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎!

you walked swiftly down a long corridor in the compound, round the curved wall and approached your husband that stood in front of the grand doors

"i know that face!" you called out, a smirk played on tony's lips.
"what have you done?"
tony laughed at your weariness, pulling you in and kissing you lightly on the cheek.
"do you really think so low of me? i've actually made you something but i understand if you don't want it, i can always give it to natasha" tony retorted, stepping away from you and towards the double doors.
he reached over and pressed the keypad, the doors opened slowly and a gorgeous sleek black suit was unveiled.
your jaw dropped, the suit had mechanical scales on each shoulder and a touch pad on the left wrist.
"tony you didn't!" you dashed into his arms, he twirled you around as though you were as light as a feather.
"i thought you wanted me to give this life up? start a family?"
tony's arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you in so your lips brushed against eachother.
"we have plenty of time, my love. i know i couldn't make you give this all up, you would've gotten yourself into trouble some how" tony brushed a rogue hair that had fallen in front of your eyes, tucking it behind your ear.
"plus you always seem to save my ass and i cant risk you not being there"
you sniggered loudly and rested your head on tony's shoulder.
"my very own damsel in distress"
tony laughed and shrugged you off his shoulder at your comment.
"too far mrs stark..."