𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

your sleek tactile gear gathered at your hips as you collapsed onto a plush armchair, beer trickled over the rim of the bottle which you quickly caught by licking the edge

you chugged the bottle before picking up another, stretching your legs out to rest on the table.
"relaxing already?" a familiar voice sounded from behind you, natasha's boots clicking on the wooden floor.
"relaxing is not the word i would use-" you pulled at your suit as it dug into your side.
"this suit is seriously cutting into me."
natasha grabbed a beer from the table and sat down opposite you.
"they're designed by stark, what did you expect?" she laughed lightly, taking a swig from the bottle.
you sat in a comfortable silence, thinking over the events of today's mission.
"you did great today y/n" nat knelt forward, placing her elbows on her knee's.
"the team all seem to like you, you know?"
a smile crept onto your face, something you hadn't felt in a while.
natasha had been the first person to make an effort with you since your arrival, and if you were being honest she was the only one you had connected with.
"i'm glad, albeit, your opinion is the only one that matters to me." you lowered your gaze and stroked the condensation from the outside of the bottle.
"you've really helped me nat, more than you know."
natasha placed her bottle down, taking yours from your hands and taking them within her own.
"before all this, the team i mean, i was alone." your eyes began to water.
"but now i have all this, this amazing family, and you..."
natasha's thumbs grazed over the back of your hands.
"you deserve all of this y/n, you're incredible."
the women pulled her hands from yours and rested them on either side of your face, twiddling with the stray hairs that had fallen from your ponytail.
"nat i-"
before you could finish she pulled your face towards her and pressed her lips against your own.
your lips moved in sync with one another, until you smiled into the kiss.
you pulled away from the women, resting your forehead against her own.
"as i was saying, nat i really like you."