𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

you struggled within thanos' grip

you struggled within thanos' grip. thor was entrapped by strips of metal beside you, his eyes almost pleading with you to not do something you'd sooner regret.
"almighty thanos. i, loki-" your eyes jolted upwards, settling upon your lover. "-prince of asgard... odinson" loki hesitated as he announced his elected name to his brother.
his gaze met your own, signalling he had a plan. he had always told you of your connection to the gods, you were never just a maid in the palace of asgard, but a skilled telepath.
trust me my love, remember. all i do, i do for you.
tears gathered at the corners of your weakened eyes.
loki. thanos, he's too strong. please-
"the rightful king of jötunheimr, god of mischeif"loki interrupted your thoughts and spoke cautiously as he approached the titan.
you felt in the palm of your hand, a dagger appearing in his own.
you thrashed within thanos' arms, causing him to retaliate by enclosing a large hand around your throat and lifting you off your feet.
a panicked expression graced your lovers face.
y/n please i must do this.
you're face felt tight, tears sprung from your eyes and began streaming down your cheeks.
"do hearby pledge to you, my undying fidelity" loki bowed slowly, his breathing staggered.
loki...
the man sprung from his position and went for the neck.
thanos had used the space stone in order to prevent loki's attack.
"no!" you cried, thanos tightened his grip around your throat and you began to feel light-headed.
"undying" thanos mocked, as though it were entertaining to him, and grabbed ahold of loki's wrist. "you should chose your words more carefully" the dagger fell out of his grip.
you turned your body and began attempting to kick your legs over thanos' arm.
y/n stop.
thanos reached out with spare hand, adorned with the golden gauntlet, enclosing it around loki's neck and lifting him from the ground as he did with you.
"let. her. go" loki grunted, his voice staggered as his eyes became bloodshot.
"once again- you should've chosen your words more carefully" thanos laughed menacingly, he moved his large thumb to the underside of the left half of your jaw and pushed harshly.
a loud click sounded throughout the room and your body fell to the ground, landing with a thud.
"noooo!" loki's voice broke as he screamed.
the light in his life had been blown out, right in front of his eyes.
the man thrashed within thanos' tight hold as he began lifting him higher.
"you will never be a god" loki choked out, death was imminent.
my love. you may let go, join me... where we shall rest.
he looked towards your body that lay by his feet, you looked peaceful amongst the ruins.
you remained beautiful in his eyes.
loki's body fell limp in the titan's grasp, his body was thrown carelessly to the ground next to yours.
thor's shattered scream echoed throughout the ruined ship.
i am here darling.