𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗

steve stood in the middle of the elevator, hands clasped in front of him, preparing for the fight that was about to ensue

he faced the doors that were slowly closing, a small hand clasped the door and pushed it open.
you tilted your head at the sight of the captain, whom fury had assigned you to protect.
'captain rogers' you positioned yourself beside him, shoulders touching.
steve bent over slightly, subtlety bringing his face beside your ear.
'who's side are you on, agent?' his breath tickled the side of your neck, sending shivers down your spine.
'well i'm not a nazi, if that's what you're insinuating' your voice came out as a growl, attempting to keep it low as you held a binder to your chest, tucked inside it was your pistol.
the elevator was silent apart from the nervous shuffling of feet.
'sorry about what happened with fury. messed up what happened to him' rumlow spoke lowly making you scoff.
'entertained agent l/n?' rumlow sneered, you shrugged your shoulders and the doors opened slowly revealing three large men, who piled into the elevator and stood in front of you and steve.
cap eyed the agents suspiciously, you turned to lock eyes with him and he nodded.
'before we get started... does anyone wanna get out?'