𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜

you and sam had decided to train in the park today, considering the mild conditions

you set up a mat underneath a circle of trees, providing the both of you with plenty of shade, and collapsed on top of it.
'how far did we run exactly? i'm pooped' you gasped for breath and pulled your hair from it's tight ponytail.
sam eyed you with amusement, laughing lightly as you reached for your water bottle that had rolled off the mat.
'eight miles and your bottle is over there, go get it so we can get on with combat practice' sam pointed to your bottle that had landed within the roots of the large tree above you, and smiled reassuringly at your tired state.
'ah eight miles, like that movie' sam looked at you unknowingly, you shook your head and laughed at the man.
'you know eight mile- the one i made you watch with eminem and that one guy that looks like you'
sam wrapped his hand around yours and pulled you to your feet, shaking his head.
'i look nothing like him, i'll have you know i'm much better looking'  the man slapped his thighs and collected your water bottle.
you let out a chuckle as sam handed it to you.
'yeah whatever, right let's get on with training and i'll have you underneath me in seconds'  you sent the man a cocky smirk and threw your hair back into it's ponytail.
'oh so that's how it is' sam dipped his head, his voice was flirtatious as he eyed your figure.
catching him off guard, you threw a punch to the side of his ribs causing him to buckle over clutching his side.
quickly, you grabbed his free hand bringing it around his back and held it against him.
placing your foot on the back of his knee you pushed him to the ground but he turned and pulled you over him causing you to land on his chest.
you scrambled to grab his wrists and pinned them to either side of his head.
you tilted your head 'that's exactly how it is'

drop some requests here please
need a few ideas! =>