Only a Moment

((!! ART ISN'T MINE !!)) 

I got a decent amount of sleep, but woke up to my freaking alarm clock. I switched it off. It was 11:10 and since I wanted to get to Circus Baby's at around 11:50 and it took me about 20 minutes to get ready and another 20 minutes to get there, I had to leave at about 11:30. 

I quickly got up and got my uniform on, put my [H/L], [H/C] hair into a small ponytail, and grabbed my stuff, leaving quickly afterwards.  

----------At Circus Baby's---------------

I got inside and was immediately greeted by Michael. "Alright, all that we really have to do is follow the handunit's instructions," he explained. "And then we should be safe." I nodded in understanding and we started walking over to the elevator. It was a really long decent down, but I remember hearing the handunit say, "Welcome back to your last day on the job! That is, the last day of your first week. some of the most valued qualities that we like to see in new employees are determination, fearlessness and a genuine disregard for instinctive self-preservation." 

"Oh, wow, didn't expect to hear... handunit? What do you even call him?" I asked. 

"Oh, he gave me the nickname 'Eggs Benedict', so I gave him the nickname 'Chicken Nuggets'," he replied. I chuckled at that a little bit. The handunit then said, "You've earned your one-week bonus which will be given to you in the form of a delightful gift basket, the cost of which will be taken out of your next paycheck. We've gift-baskets containing fruit, nuts, flowers, and of course, the ever-popular cash-basket."  

"Oh, what a gentleman," I said jokingly. 

"Using the keypad below, please enter the first few letters of the gift basket you would like to receive." the handunit, 'Chicken Nuggets', finished.  Michael did a little motion as if saying 'you go ahead'. I tried typing, but the screen was just glitching out. I typed in one letter, but it just wasn't wanting to cooperate. I tried typing in a few more letters, when the handunit then said, "It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. Thank you for selecting: Exotic Butters." Michael and I went silent for a second and then just burst out laughing. 

"I'm sorry, but what did it think that I was trying to type?!" I said. 

-----------------------------------------

We walked over to the staging area, where we were supposed to give the animatronics controlled shocks and whatnot, but instead of seeing Funtime Foxy and Ballora and Funtime Freddy, along with Bon Bon, we saw two technicians hanging from the ceiling. They were for sure dead. My eyes widened as soon as I saw them. "U-u-um, is that supposed to be there?" I asked shakily. 

"I-I-I don't remember seeing them, uhhhhm, let's just go to the Parts and Service rooms ...." Michael replied. We started making our way through the Funtime Auditorium. We had to go through this freaking vent in order to get there though, so that was... fun [Insert more sarcastic jazz hands here]. 

When we had arrived to one of  the Parts and Service rooms, instead of seeing just some old animatronic though, we ended up finding a lifeless Circus Baby. She explained how she was pretending and that something bad had happened that day. "Can you hear me? I'm pretending. Remember how I said that I could pretend? The cameras are watching, I must be careful not to move." she said. 

"Something bad happened yesterday. Something bad always happens. I don't want it to happen again. There is something bad inside of me. I'm broken. I can't be fixed. I'm going to be taken to the Scooping Room soon, but it's not going to fix what's wrong with me. What is bad is always left behind. Will you help me? I want you to save what is good so the rest can be destroyed and never recovered, but you must be careful." 

"What is she talking about?" I asked. "Why do w-" I started off with saying one thing, but then Circus Baby cut me off by saying, "Please just listen [Y/N] and William." 

{Michael's POV} 

Did she just call me William? That's my father's name. I know that I look kinda like him, but I don't think that even in this low - lit room, you could mistake me for him. And plus, he died over 5 years ago, it seems. 

"Ballora is here, in the room with us. Ballora will not return to her stage. Ballora will not return to her body. You must be careful, you must remain calm and listen to my voice. There is a button on my cheek. You must find it and press it." Circus Baby said. I pressed the button on her cheek. 

"There is a passcode, that you must enter before you can retrieve me. Enter the code carefully." she said. Some keypad had just flipped  out of the side of her face, which I  ended up putting in some random number sequence.  

After I had put in the passcode, Baby had said, "Good, a hatch should have opened. Take the card that you find inside." I got the chip that was in her upper arm plate. 

"Now you must turn back. I will guide you through Funtime Auditorium, so you can reach the Scooping Room. When you are there I want you to destroy this body. Put the card into your handheld device and I can continue to speak to you. Now, press the green button to your left. This will send me to the Scooping Room." she continued on. This has to be some sorta trap. 

I had sent Baby into the scooping room and put the card into my handheld device , and I think that [Y/N] was going to say something to one of us two, but  decided against it. I don't blame her. I  was honestly just too scared to even breath in that room. 

"You must follow my instructions in Funtime Auditorium. Ballora is going to follow you. She will try to catch you. I will help you avoid her. She will not follow you inside the Scooping Room. She is afraid. Go back now." I did what she said. When we got there, she was just telling me to do a ton of different things. 

"Go forward."

"Stop."

"Go forward and left."

"Keep going."

"Stop, be silent."

"Go forward and left."

"Stop."

 "Go forward, you are almost there."

"Stop. She is right in front of you. Don't. Move."

"He is here to help, Ballora. He is not here to hurt us. Ballora, he is here to help us."

"Go forward again, is behind you. She is afraid of the Scooping Room, she will not follow you." 

Once we had completed all of her instructions, I heard someone say, "You are in the Scooping Room now. Funtime Foxy has already been here today. Funtime Freddy has already been here today. Ballora has already been here today. Circus Baby has already been here today. I've been out before. But they always put me back. They always put us back inside. There is nowhere for us to hide here. There is nowhere to go, when we look like this. But if we looked like you... then we could hide. If we looked like you... then we would have somewhere to go. The scooper only hurts for a moment." 

"W-w-wait... what?!" [Y/N] exclaimed. 

"I-i-it's going to be ok," I said, trying to be as comforting as possible. I felt some gently grab onto my arm. I looked over and saw [Y/N] clinging onto me. "Hey, it's ok, I'm here for you." I gave her a small hug. 

She let go of me and started inspecting the room. I went more towards the scooper, but when I stepped into a certain spot and stood directly in front of it, the rest of what I saw was a blur. All that I remember was feeling an extremely sharp pain in my stomach, dropping to my knees, and hearing someone scream, "MICHAEL?!" Then everything just went pitch black. 

A/N; Hey y'all! Sorry if that chapter was really bad. I haven't actually playing 'Five Nights at Freddy's; Sister Location'  just yet, so it was all off of watching other people on YouTube playing it and some research off of the web. Anyways, and also, Sorry that it took so long to update. I've been bouncing between a ton of fanfictions lately, so I've just been trying to focus on expanding and adding onto certain ones and to top it all off, I have online school, so, yeah. I'll try to update sooner this time, but I unfortunately can't make any promises.. I have a few really good ideas for this fanfiction, so this isn't the end of it.