Girlfriend

{[Y/N]'s POV}

The next few weeks were actually pretty nice. I mean, considering the fact that neither of us died during that time period. While we were doing the night shift one night,  nothing too crazy was really happening. Although, we did have to give Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon a controlled shock after the handunit had said, "Oh no, it appears that Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon got Beyonce's Lemonade album. Let's give them a controlled shock." 

While we were working to repair one of the animatronics, Michael had said, "Alright, I think that we've finished repairing him", and sure enough, our shiift was complete. We went back up to the top and got  outside. It was raining, so we both put out jackets on. It's really chilly out, so I had started shivering as we walked down the street to the car. 

I think that Michael noticed, because he put his arm around me. I smiled slightly as we walked. In the middle, when we were about halfway to the car, Michael had asked, "Hey, [Y/N]?" 

"Hm?" I asked. 

"Well, um, I know that this isn't the most romantic place to be in, but.... will you be my... girlfriend?" he asked. 

I smiled as we walked. "Yes, of course I will," I replied. 

((A/N; Sorry for the short freaking chapter, I'm just not sure on what to really add onto this that won't make it an extremely long chapter, but I will be most likely updating again  later today.))