I Always Come Back.

The next few weeks were really just... well, really empty. Although, Michael and I have gone out on a date every Thursday, so that's awesome. 

"Alright, Foxy and Ballora, I'm gonna give you one last chance to help me get Bon Bon back," I said. They turned and looked at each other. "So?"

"...Nah," Ballora replied. I groaned. 

"C'mon, I don't wanna go back there,... that's where the Minireenas do the Ouija board," I responded. 

"Do it your damn self, they aren't back there tonight," Foxy said. 

"Fine, I guess that I'll just have to do it my damn self then!" I said back at him'. I started to walk back there, get Bon Bon and put him back onto Funtime Freddy's hand, but as I was turning back, I was grabbed by something... or someone. I screamed, but right when I did, they put their hand over my mouth. 

"Stay away from me and my family," they said. "And I swear to God , if you ever tell anyone about what I did 5 years ago, you won't live to see the next day." I managed to get their hand off of my mouth and  say, "Who are you?!" 

"You don't know who I am?" he asked. I shook my head, being too afraid to say anything else. "Who do you think?" they asked. They let me go and I turned around just to see that old Spring Bonnie animatronic. It looked like it had definitely seen better days. And they eyes... they looked insane! Like, they were indescribable. I thought that it was back at Fazbear Frights... didn't that place, like, burn down or something like that?!

 didn't that place, like, burn down or something like that?!

"H-H-How...-," I stuttered. The thing, whatever it was, looked at me directly in the eyes. 

"I always come back."