She Knows

As soon as I entered the building, I knew that something was off, and not just because my friend Sophie had a dentist appointment at 5 P.M. again. I entered the elevator and saw that everything seemed normal. But everything was seemingly off at the same time. 

"Well, hello [Y/N]," I heard the HandUnit's voice say. I flinched. It's not the voice that startled me. It's the fact that it went off-script and stopped using my nickname. "Would you like some complimentary [Fav/Candy]? Press 'N' for no and 'Y' for yes." A keypad flipped up. 

"....No-?" I replied with an unsure tone, pressing the 'N' on the keyboard. It went away soon afterwards. 

"OKay. Now, tonight, your tasks aren't gonna be that difficult," it explained. "We have another animatronic to explain that to you." It was quiet the rest of the time and I felt extremely confused. Then, I heard it whisper, "Please invite me to the wedding." 

"I don't think that you can attend or leave this building- WAIT, why am I explaining this to you?" I asked. 

Once I got off of the elevator, rather than having to crawl through the vents, I actually managed to find a... walkway-? What the heck?! 

I walked down the walkway, cautiously, when I heard a very weird, glitched out voice say, "WEll, h-h-hello, [Y/N]!" 

---------------------About 4 years later, once y'all are married----------------------------------------

((Little A/N; As you probably know, This is set in the modern day, so there is  a very good reason for that, which you will find out pretty soon.)) 

{No one's POV} 

By now, [Y/N] and Michael have very different experiences at Circus Baby's Pizza World and Rental. Michael gets the average jumpscare type of nights, as to where, [Y/N] gets these happy-go-lucky animatronics that will literally ask her to make TikToks and videos with them. 

[[Y/N'S POV}

Wow, the animatronics really have changed! They're actually not constantly trying to kill me! That's insane! But I'm not complaining. Michael seems really scared for me though. Each night, he'll try coming up with some lame excuse to get me not to go. I know that he's just trying to protect me, but I'm honestly fine, and I think that I will continue being fine. 

But one night, when I was about to leave, I called out, "Michael, I'm about to leave!" He ran downstairs. 

"Wait, [Y/N], please, please, please don't go!" he exclaimed. He immediately came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Huh?" I asked, with a slight chuckle and hugging him back. "What is it this time?" 

"Please just don't leave!" he sounded scared. Like he was scared that something was gonna happen to me. 

{Michael's POV} 

I couldn't lose [Y/N] too. 

"Michael, what's wrong?" she asked me. I was so worried about her. 

"She knows!" I exclaimed. 

"Who knows?" she asked. 

"Cir-" I stopped myself. She'd never believe me by now. ((And yes, I got this from the song 'She Knows', by Rockit Gaming, when it says, "I don't dare to sleep alone. Oh no, don't go, she knows! Oh no, don't go, she knows!" )) 

"You know what, never mind," I said. "Please, just go before I regret it." 

"Alright..." she replied. "Oh0, maybe I could play some music for everyone there. Any requests? Wait, no, I already know, a song by Adele, right?" 

"Yes, please," I replied. "Oh, and also, if you actually do that, could you play the song 'To The Bone', by JT Music for me?" She nodded and with that, she left. Now it's just me and my soap operas. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

{[Y/N]'S POV} 

Who knew that the animatronics loved that 'Hardest Karaoke Song In The World' song?. ((This song below.)) 

I walked into my and Michael's home and saw that Michael was pacing around the living room. 

"Michael, it's 6 A.M.. What's going on, why are you up this early??" I asked. He gasped as soon as he heard me and ran over, enveloping me into a hug. 

"Thank God you're ok!" he exclaimed. SAme routine, night and day. Why was he so worried? Can't he see that I'm perfectly fine?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Breaking hearts

Who are you to do this?
You live your life like you're the only one
Who deserves to live
You made us cry
Made us miss our families
You used our souls and took control but now
Something's gotta give"