Gone

The next day, I woke up to a text  from one of my friends, asking if I wanted to come with her and her younger sister to Freddy's so she wouldn't be, and I quote, "bored out of her mind". Of course, I agreed. I mean, I didn't mind Freddy's. I wasn't too terrified of it like many others were. 

Unlike other people, I'm pretty sure that I was literally just a child in a teenager's body. I mean, aren't we all? Just kidding. Anyways, I walked to my friend's house, since we were just going to be taking her car. 

I got there and her little sister looked like  she was so happy to see me. "You ready to go?", my friend asked us both. Her little sister got into the car (she was for sure ready) and I nodded. We both got into the car and made our way to the pizzeria. 

When we got there, her sister got out quickly. As soon as we walked in, the smell of pizza and the sound of screaming children immediately hit me. Her sister went over to a bunch of other kids and my friend and I both sat down, pulling out our phones. 

The pizzeria was decorated with all sorts of Christmas decorations. They recently just started playing background music when the animatronics were preforming. The song Radioactive was playing, rather than a Christmas song, but I didn't even care. I mean, it was a pretty good song. I never really was a big fan of Imagine Dragons, but I did like some of their songs. 

I was so tired. I decided to just rest my eyes for what I thought would be a few seconds. When I ended up falling asleep, I didn't end up waking up for a few hours.