Chapter 12

Harold POV 
As usual, while Percy and Annabeth were being all lovey-dovey and I and Thaila talked, I started to notice things about her that were different from other demi-gods. As an example, she carried around a bow, usually not even the Aries or Apollo campers carried around bows. I found a few features of Thaila more... alluring, I genuinely enjoyed talking to her, not to mention she looked almost as beautiful as Annabeth-I said ALMOST.  We continued talking to each other about different random things, she particularly liked it when I told her Artemis was my favorite Greek Goddess, she didn't however liked the fact that I didn't like that Artemis swore to never marry. I was slowly starting to think that Thaila was Artemis's daughter, but if Artemis is a virgin goddess how can she have children? The question pondered my mind until I finally asked her.

"Are you Artermis's daughter?"

"Hah- No as you know, Artemis is a virgin goddess."

"Then why are you so interested in her?"

"Why are you so interested in her?"

"Because she took her own path, and did whatever she wanted to."

"Fine, you could say I'm her loyal follower. I am a Hunter Of Artemis."

"What does that mean? You try to hunt a goddess? Did she do something bad? How do you hunt out a goddess?"

"No- I hunt FOR Artemis, the hunters of Artemis hunt mythical beasts, animals and creatures."

"Ooooooh... Wait- does that mean you don't date either?"

"Yup, Can't date, Never will!"

With that conversation done, I felt a little heart-broken. No I'm suppose to be going after Annabeth, my friend I've had for like forever, not this, cute, attractive, pretty girl that I've just met, plus she's never gonna like me, or maybe she will, but she will never date me. Clearly she didn't notice my heart being broken because she was still smiling at her response to me, but Percy and Annabeth clearly did and they had a look of cringe upon there faces.