Chapter 2

Hope you enjoy!

Harold POV

I was just about to ask the most beautiful girl in the world to the dance-And oh boy was I nervous. I saw her in a convertible with someone I looked closer to see who it was.Anyway-  she had said "I'm sorry I already have a date" to every boy that asked her, probably because she is waiting for me to ask her. But that guy- Whats his name again? Percy Jackson. He is all over her just because they went to the same summer camp. "Can I borrow Annabeth for a sec?" I asked, but I wasn't exactly asking. She quickly nodded and got out of his car, we continued walking to the nearest tree.

 "Annabeth, you know how everyone in the group is going together to the dance?"I asked  

"Yup" she answered back, turning her head toward Percy every once in a while

"W-well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me?" I asked quietly.

"Ya we already are everyone together, right?'' She said

She wasn't getting the point.

"Yes but I want to go to the dance with you... As your partner." I said

She was surprised by the question,

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Harold, but I already have a date."

Great, she had a date. But she had never said yes to any of the boys who asked her?

"Who?"

She stood there in silence then mumbled something,

"Percy"

"Who?"

"Percy"

"Speak up please."

"Percy!"

She would rather go on a date with that turd instead of me? She left me behind and went back over to Percy.Sure Percy was a bit more handsome than me but, mark my words I will get Annabeth back.

Next day,

I went in class looking for Annabeth she wasn't there, and it's not like her to be late. The teacher took attendance and Annabeth's name wasn't even mentioned, so I asked where she was.

"Miss where is Annabeth?"

She said "She transferred to a different class"

"Can I ask why?"

"No"

The class went on but I wasn't really paying attention, I was thinking about Annabeth and why she transferred classes. Then the bell rang and I was going up to Annabeth's locker, but she wasn't there. I asked around and nobody knew where she was so I went looking around myself. I looked in the classroom and there she was...Kissing Percy Jackson. I stood there dumbfounded staring at them, when they finally stopped kissing they just stood there. Then they started talking like nothing had happened at all, I quickly got out of the way so they wouldn't see me. I can't believe that guy, first he comes out of nowhere and has a bunch of inside jokes with Annabeth and now he has her heart?!?

_________________________________________________________

Please comment what you want to see next!