Chapter 4

Harold POV

Okay, That was weird, Percy just came into the class, snapped his fingers and said

"Annabeth Chase isn't suppose to be in this class"

I thought the teacher was going to get mad, and everyone else would probably laugh, but no. Instead everyone looked at Annabeth like she didn't belong here.

"No she isn't, Annabeth, Percy is going to escort you to your proper class." He said

But the thing was, I looked at Annabeth like she was the problem too, but I didn't want to. It was like someone else was controlling me and I just had to stand there and watch while it happened. While they where going out the door I saw that Percy held her hand. I know its bad to try and get another man's girl but, I've probably known her longer than he ever has!

Percy POV

When Annabeth and I saw Thalia and Nico outside we barely recognized them in the sea of teenagers, the only way we saw them is because Thalia had her bow and arrow strapped around her back. We expected to see Thalia with the same short hair as last time, but no she left it grow all the way down her back with a little star pin in her hair but other than that she looked exactly the same, maybe a few more cuts. Then I realized that would most likely look the same forever, because she joined the Hunters of Artemis. Nico looked taller and he also let his hair grow.

A few weeks later (After Nico and Thalia left) (And also because I'm Lazy AF)

"Hey Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said

"Ya Wise Girl"

"My step-mom is pregnant so I am going to be out of town for a few days"

"Can I come?"

"No, my step-mom said just one Half-Blood bring enough monsters."

"Okay, when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow"

"What? Tomorrow? Tomorrow's Monday!"

She kissed me slowly and said "I know."

Then she started packing, with me helping of course.

A few weeks later

Where is she? She was suppose to come a few days ago! I saw she didn't bring her phone which

is a bit odd,but that's beside the point, where was she?

Then the door to my room opened, and I saw Annabeth.

"Where were you? I was so worried!" I started rambling and she started laughing.

"You were worried? I'm sorry the train ending up being late for a while."

"Well you could of called!"

"Can't I be somewhere without you knowing?"

"You still should of called!"

"I didn't have too!"

"Don't you know how worried I was for you?" I started getting up.

(This part is just a filler so you don't have to read it, basically Harold calles while they were hanging out)
(A/N for all old readers, I re did this part cuz it made me physically cringe lmao)
"Well you shouldn't of! I can take care of myself!"

I started walking toward her from behind and when I got behind her I wrapped my arms around her tightly so she couldn't escape. She was trapped in a bear hug

"Percy!"

"Yes?"

"W-what are you doing!"

"Don't you know how much I missed you? I can't live without you."

"Well that doesn't gi-" While she was trying to argue I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck, even if I couldn't see I could feel the heat coming off her face.

Third Person POV
Annabeth and Percy stood silently, simply taking eachother in after the short fight.

After awhile, He looked up at Annabeth and gave her a few short kisses on the cheek and the neck, all while Annabeth was becoming more and more red.

"PERCY! Stop it! Now!" Annabeth said, yet she did not try to get out of his hug.

"I'm sorry wise girl, i just get worried y'know? Can you call if you ever do something like that again?"
"Okay seaweed brain, I promise."
Annabeth then turned around to look Percy in the eye, and Percy gave her a kiss in the lips which she gratefully accepted.
"I bet you missed me didn't you Annie-"
Then all of a sudden Annabeth's phone rang and it said one word on it, Harold.