Chapter 10

Harold POV

"Uhm... What's the big house?"

"Its a big house." Percy replied 

As I walked in back of Annabeth and Percy I started wondering, is one girl worth all this trouble? 

Annabeth murmured something to Percy, who nodded his head. She walked slower and came next to me,

"So Harold, even though you're mortal, we are letting you enroll in camp."

"And if I don't want to go to this crazy camp place?"

"You have no choice, you need to learn how to protect yourself."

Silence

"You're going to be staying in the Big House, we will arrange it with your parents, and give you your schedule later, okay?"

Not even waiting for my reply, she runs off. I look at her and I start to fall in love all over again. 

Time Skip (A few days)

Whoa, this camp is crazy! There's sword fighting, extreme rock climbing, Pegasi stables, etc.! I found out that Greek Gods are real, and stuff like that. The thing I had on my eye the most, was Percy and Annabeth, they were practically attached hip to hip! I could never get Annabeth alone, and I started getting really mad. I asked around the camp and everyone said not to mess with them and that they were a "Power Couple" I'm probably still the better boyfriend, though. There she is now, and she's actually alone!

"Hey Annabeth."

"Hi Harold, how's your stay at Camp?

"Better than fine, this stuff is crazy! 

"Except for those to pranksters, the other day they put my hand in water and made me pee myself!"

"Who? The Stoll brothers? They've always been the pranking type." (Travis has came back from college, waiting to get accepted into university)

"I suppose it's because you like me, and they are one of the biggest shippers of Percabeth, besides Clarisse, and the Aphrodite girls."

Clarisse, like Clarisse La Rue? She hates everyone- especially me. (I mean who wouldn't?)

"What's Percabeth?"

"Me and Pe-Speak of son of the sea god"

Percy gad came up behind me, laughing with a another girl, I immediately knew that he had been cheating on Annabeth, seeing on how close the two of them looked, there hands were on each others shoulder's, laughing about some kind of dam?

"Annabeth he's cheating on you!"

"Huh?"

She looked at them, then at me.

"You really think Percy would cheat on me with his cousin?"

"His fatal flaw is legit loyalty" the new girl said

"Uh I guess I'm introducing you guys to each other?"

"Thaila meet Mr.Annoying Pants, Mr.Annoying Pants meet Thaila"

"Hello there Mr.Annoying Pants"

"It's Harold"