Chapter 14

Harold POV

"You're a specially a pain in the ass Harold, shut up." Rachel and Percy said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed, Annabeth and I just giving us straight faces.

"Okay, enough with all the goofing around, Harold may be a bum but he's still my friend, treat him kindly." Annabeth said staring at them

Ah, Annabeth a beautiful goddess, she will save me from this harassment, I looked at her to only see Percy wrapped around her, his head on her chin.
"But, Wise Girl, it isn't harassment, it's just a plain fact!" He pouted, and Rachel sent him a look and a thumbs up.Annabeth gave a little grumble and Percy took it as a sign of victory and let out a little hooray.I thought she would stick up for me at least a little more, right?

"Uh, why am I here?"

"Rachel is going to cast a spell on you so you turn into a frog." Percy replied with a smirk.

"Annabeth, with all do respect, why would you choose this buffoon instead of me?"

"Are you serious? I've barely known you for more than 2 years, I've known Percy for half my life!"

"That doesn't answer my question, why would you choose a no-good little pip-squeak instead of me!"

"Because he's done more in two years that you will ever do, in a life time."

"FOR GODS SAKE WHAT'S HE DONE THAT'S SOO GOOD? FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD HE'S LET ALL HIS FRIENDS DIE,ALL OF HIS FRIENDS DIED SO HE COULD STAND HERE, WHAT KIND OF IDIOT OF A PERSON KILLS THEMSELF FOR SOMEONE LIKE PERCY? HE COULD BARELY EVEN GET YOU OUT OF TARTARUS , WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS THAT?"

Annabeth stood there shook, and Percy simply looked at me with blank eyes, suddenly Percy started to walk toward me.

"Fist of all, you can insult me all you want, you can tell me I'm a horrible hero, but you can never, ever, insult my friends, or Wise Girl, got that?"

He picked me up by the collar, and pushed me against the wall, I gulped a bit and he pulled me back down and he pushed me out of the cave.

All of a sudden, a huge strike of lighting struck down on me, my body getting completely burned.

"Secondly, don't talk about the gods, they don't like you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you like the cliffhanger? I'm very tempted to let Harold die.