Chapter 11

Pine Cone Head POV (Thaila)

"Harold? The guy who was trying to get you guys to break up? The really annoying one?"

"uHm ExUsE mE wHo YoU cAlLiNg AnNoYiNg?"Harold replied

"You-"

"Thaila, where are the rest of the hunters?" Annabeth said, clearly trying to change the subject

"Oh, there out on a mission and I asked them if they could handle it cause' I wanted to see you guys, didn't know that Mr.Annoying Pants here, would be here"

"Yeah, anyhow why is he here, is he actually a demi-god?"

"No, but we think he can partially see through the mist."

"How can someone partially see through the mist?"

"The mist, isn't that the thing that makes humans not see, well EVERYTHING?"

We ignored Harold, which made him quite a bit upset. I looked at Percy and Annabeth, and noticed that they where taller than me. I wondered it for a quick second, then realizing that accepting to be in Artemis's hunters was accepting to be forever youthful, while everyone else would grow old. I frowned at the thought and Percy and Annabeth saw that.

"What's wrong" Percy and Annabeth said in unison

Seeing that, I smiled, saying
"Nothing"
I looked at Harold and saw him kicking a rock.
"So Harold how ya liking the camp?"

"Oh it's amazing!"

"Really?

"Yeah, there are so many fun activities!"

I went up to talk to him, seeing that he looked a bit lonely, and remembering that Percy told me that he had a fat crush on Annabeth, Camp he probably wasn't making loads of friends, since everyone liked percabeth a lot. We talked for a bit, mostly about Greek god, and one thing I can say is that, he was pretty cool, especially since his favourite Greek god was Artemis, I thought he would of said like, I dunno, Aries or Zeus. But no! He apparently likes that she went on her own path, except that she swore never to marry, that he didn't like.