Chapter 13

Harold POV

I slowly started to think that maybe I never had a chance with Annabeth, maybe I should try and get another girl? No, I have to stop believing that, there has to be some kind of flaw in their "Oh so perfect" relationship. There is no such thing as soulmates right? After awhile of seeing Percy and Annabeth's relationship I started thinking where I went wrong, if I can see how I can improve myself to get Annabeth to like me. I started thinking...Nothing, then after awhile I got a good idea I can try and act like Percy. I would try and look like him but there is no comparison between me and him. During the past few weeks that I have spent at Camp Half-Blood, I've noticed that I have gotten a lot buffer and stronger. 

Suddenly, Annabeth creeped into my room, and I thought to myself  "This is my chance to shine"

"Hey Anna-"

"Meet me downstairs in front of the camp, we have a visitor."

She completely cut me off, and then walked out of the room, and she looked pissed as hell.

So, I walked downstairs and went outside in front of the camp, there was a small gathering of demi-gods and in the middle was no one other than Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase and some curly red haired chick

"Rachellllllllllllllllllllllllll you're baaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkk" Percy Exclaimed

Annabeth saw me and said:

"This is someone I want you to meet,  Harold, meet Rachel, Rachel meet Harold."

Rachel looked at me up and down and gave a bit of a disgusted face, why does everyone do that now? It's starting to really get to me, I wish people could just be a little nicer y'know?

"You're the asshole correct?"

"I-Uhm-No?"

"Try to keep along Harold." Percy said to me

(A/N I haven't completely finished reading Trials Of Apollo so sorry if I'm wrong for some stuff, basically Rachel got her oracle stuff back)

(Fun Fact about me: I have a bird named Apollo, he bites a lot)

"Let's go to the cave, you said Harold over here can maybe see through the mist right?"

"Yeah, but we aren't too sure if it's because of him or if it's because he was stupid and went really close to the monster." Percy replied to the the person named Rachel

We walked over to a part of the camp I've never seen before and inside was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, it was a simple cave with a desk with a mess of papers on it, but what caught my eye was the murals all over the walls, there was horrible looking monsters, and a kid that often looked like Percy with a sword fighting them, but that was only a small part of the paintings. For the most part you couldn't really see what each painting was but you could feel the emotions coming off of the paintings. I looked over to the desk and saw a little cup that wrote "Rachel Elizabeth Dare"

"Are you the daughter of Mr. W .Dare , the owner of Dare Enterprise?"

She only gave a little nod to respond to me since she looked really concentrated on reading the papers in her hand.

"I've never seen someone, or heard of someone that has been able to partially see through the mist, it's usually you do or you don't." Rachel said to no one in particular

"So I'm special?" I replied

"You're a specially a pain in the ass, Harold shut up" Percy and Rachel said at the same time.   

(Persassy has returned to drag Harold to the underworld)