one: welcome to the salvatore school

~☽𒊹︎☾~

~☽𒊹︎☾~

Nothing about Lexie Salvatore was normal. Not her family, Not her friends. Everything right down to her school was out of the ordinary. Well, to some people. It all depends perspective. To you and me, Lexie might be the strangest person you could ever meet. But to her, it is simply routine.

But her being that strange person is what led her to a church in Georgia with her godfather and 'enemy' (so far as Lizzie was concerned).

As soon as she stepped out of the black van and onto the concrete, she looked up to see the full moon that hung in the night sky. The gentle rays that hit her provided the only light available, which was ironic considering that for the werewolf they came to save, all the moon represented was darkness.

Lexie shut the car door and rounded the vehicle so that she was standing on the side closest to the door or the church.

"Landon?" Hope asked surprised, directing it at the boy on the steps in front of them.

The boy, Landon, looked up from the book he was reading and took out his headphones, "Hope?"

"Do you two know each other?" Alaric asked as his goddaughter silently trailed behind him, siphoning her vampire side. Although it lay dormant, she still had some perks. She was faster and stronger, but only to a certain extent. She also had vampire blood running through her veins, which made sense considering who her parents were, that let her heal like a regular vampire.

"Long story." Hope replied, not taking her eyes off the the curly haired boy.

The conversation was broken up by the screams and the sound of crashing coming from inside.

"Uncle Ric." Lexie warned, getting into a defensive stance upon hearing this.

"Yeah, I'm on it."

When Alaric couldn't open the doors he gave Lexie a knowing look and she put her hands up,

"Dissera Portus!" The doors flew open at her words.

"Your gonna wanna stay out here Landon, trust me." Hope said as the three of them went inside.

"Hope, shut down the exorcist would you? Lexie, help me with the chains."

"Silencio!" Hope said as Lexie opened the duffel bag full of chains. She pulled them out as Hope put everyone else in the church to sleep.

Alaric bolted the chains to the floor as Lexie clasped them around his ankles, wrists and neck. The unknown boy cried for help but she continued despite it.

She winced, though it was barley noticeable, as she heard bones cracking but her attention was soon moved away from the werewolf and to the pale-skinned boy who was supposed to be staying outside.