thirteen: family drama pt. 1

~☽𒊹︎☾~

~☽𒊹︎☾~

The two girls pulled apart at a knock on the door, their lips slightly puffy but it wasn't too noticeable. Lexie sighed in annoyance as they stopped.

"Who is it."

"It's Lizzie."

Lexies eyes widened upon hearing those words.

"Can I come in."

"Just a second." She shouted as she jumped off the bed. She turned to Hope who was still sat on the bed unsure of what to do.

"You need to hide." The blonde whispered low enough that Lizzie wouldn't hear her.

"What?"

"In the bathroom, hurry." She grabbed her hand and pulled her to the en-suite, closing the door.

"You can come in now." She yelled out to the siphon after seating herself on her bed with a random book so it looked like she was doing something.

"What took you so long?" The blonde asked as she stepped into the room. The heretic looked at her in confusion, as if to ask what she meant. So Lizzie just forgot the question.

"What's up?" Lexie asked sitting up and placing the book down next to her.

"I need to talk to you about what Hope said in the car." Lexie looked away from her, refusing to meet her eyes, "Why would you tell me she said those things?"

"I'm sorry Lizzie. I honestly didn't think it would go so far. I was just mad at Hope and wasn't thinking about how it would effect you." She twisted the truth to make sure she didn't accidentally out herself, but she really was sorry.

Lizzie looked stoic for a few moments before her face warmed. "I suppose I've done worse." She graced her sister with a hug, a hug which was happily returned.

"I also suppose you can make it up to me with a movie since you have a tv in your room. Which is completely unfair by the way."

Lexie looked to the bathroom door hesitantly before agreeing.

'I'm sure Hope won't mind.'

~☽𒊹︎☾~

"I was in there for an hour before I had to climb out the window." Lexie pressed her lips together so she wouldn't laugh, knowing that would just piss her off more. "The fucking window, Lexie. I was shimmying down the drainpipe for gods sake... Are you laughing?"

"No." She chuckled with a poorly suppressed grin.

"You're horrible. If you didn't kiss good I would leave right now."

"Aw, thanks babe." She teased with a playful smirk. She looked around the hall before leaning into a kiss.

"If you think this can make me magically forgive you," She was interrupted by another kiss, "It will."