eight: jessica and dianna

~☽𒊹︎☾~

~☽𒊹︎☾~

Hope nudged the sleeping blonde, "Lexie, are you awake."

"No." She grumbled with her head buried in the pillow.

"Come on, I need your help." Hope complained, pulling the covers down.

"Bold move, I could've been sleeping in my underwear."

Hope simply rolled her eyes and walked to the door, "Get dressed. I'll wait outside."

The girl threw on a peach tee and black joggers and went to the bathroom. After cleaning her teeth, she swilled her face with water to wake herself up.

"You owe me for this." She said through a yawn as she left her dorm room, throwing her hair into a messy bun.

They tried to walk as quietly as they could, as not to wake the students who fell asleep downstairs, probably studying for the midterms.

When the girls arrived at the office, Lexie let out a silent yawn as she siphoned the concealment charm from the door. She rushed inside with one hand covering her mouth as the effects of almost no sleep kicked in.

As soon as she was close enough, she breathed a spell that unlocked the headmaster's desk. She rooted the the drawer, pushing aside nicknacks, odd pictures of the twins and the occasional small bottle of alcohol (which she decided to pocket) until she found what she was looking for.

She grabbed the keys from their wooden confinement and sauntered out of the office, jangling the keys in her hand to signal that she'd found them.

"I got them..." Her tone became noticeably quieter the longer she spoke upon seeing the person she had been so desperate to avoid.
Lexie stood still, her toes curled in her shoes. She didn't dare to speak.

"Going somewhere?" He asked with a singular raised brow.

"We we're just taking it for an oil change, as an apology." Hope flashed an innocent smile. And after feeling a jab in her rib cage, Lexie gave him a similar one.

He scoffed, "At 3am?"

"Nice going." She whispered.

"Like you could do better. How was your time as a statue."

"Girls, neither of you have a driver's license. You were gonna commit grand theft auto, which is a felony. You're ditching school right before the midterm exams begin. So tell me, why shouldn't I suspend you both on the spot?"