» 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 | 𝘓𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘧𝘦𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘯

Warnings: none

Words: 1,0 K

A/N: Wow we are almost at 1K reads !! Thank you so you much for reading our book :) . And thank you for all the votes and comments, we really appreciate those as well!
______________

 And thank you for all the votes and comments, we really appreciate those as well!______________

"Loki, stop." You felt Loki cuddling you from
behind.

Normally you wouldn't mind it at all. But tonight was one of the most coldest nights you ever witnessed in this compound, to make things even better there was no hot water for tonight. It was currently 12 AM and you shivered from the cold trying to fall asleep for the past hour. However Loki of course was having no trouble at all with his jotun heritage so he basically was immune to the cold being an icicle himself he slept so peacefully, it made you kind of jealous.

You told Loki before going to bed that there was absolutely no way the two of you would cuddle tonight. You were freezing the whole day and it definitely wouldn't help if you got Loki's cold arms surrounding you. But here you are when after the third time Loki unconsciously began to wrap his arms around you again trying to snuggle you closer to him.

"Loki get you cold ams off of me I'm freezing." You whispered loudly hoping he'd take his cold arms off of you but to your despair Loki was a really deep sleeper so it was always a challenge trying to wake him up.

You tried to wiggle out of Loki's arms but you heard him groan and unconsciously pulling you closer to him again in his sleep snuggling his head in your neck. "Noooo, mine." Loki replied clearly sleep talking.

"LISTEN, THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M REPEATING IT GET YOUR COLD ARMS OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW I'M FREEZING." You exclaimed and felt Loki shake a little bit at the sudden voice raise waking up. He looked around and saw that he cuddled you again on accident so he swiftly got distant from you so you could regain a little warmth again.

"Sorry, love. It keeps happening."

"It's okay. I'm sorry I would love to cuddle, I just, I'm freezing right now." You pulled your blankets up your shoulders.

"I should probably go to my own room so you could get some sleep. It sounds like you haven't slept at all because of me." Loki averted at you worriedly.

"No don't leave, it's not because if you. Its because of the hot water that doesn't run in the compound since the morning so I'm probably not going to get a good night sleep anyway so i need a someone to keep me company." You chuckled.

"Right. And I can definitely get a good night sleep so why should I interrupt mine?" Loki grinned.

"That's mean."

After a few minutes of talking about the most random stuff you came to a good idea. "Lets watch a bunch of movies till i'm able to fall asleep."

"Alright. What do you want to watch?" Loki grabbed the remote and turned the tv on.

"You can choose."

After fifteen minutes of scrolling Loki found a movie that interested him. "Let's watch this one."

"Avatar it is."

"Have you seen the movie?" Loki questioned.

"Yeah it's actually one of my favorites, I'm surprised I haven't shown you this one yet." You looked at Loki seeing him struggle with the remote, he was figuring out where the play button was. You smiled at him and pulled your hands out so that Loki could hand you the remote, Loki refused since he was sure could do this.

"Found it." Loki said in a confident manner, pressing the button which turned the tv off.

"Thats the on/off button." You chuckled and took the remote out of his hands and got the movie on.

* 2:45 AM.

You and Loki were finished watching the movie. "Sooo. What do you think?"

"I liked it." Loki grinned.

"Come on I think it's a bit more then just "like", Loki. What that big grin plastered over your face this whole movie?" You turned the tv off but the two of you still could see each other since the full moon reflected all over your room.

Loki began to chuckle "No it's just something i've been thinking, never mind it's probably stupid."

"Well tell me then i'll be the judge if its stupid or not." You began to snuggle closer to Loki a little bit since the hot water finally came back an hour ago so you were basically pretty warm right now.

"The couple in the movie, it kinda reminds me of us." Loki put his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"Yeah?" You smiled.

"Yeah." Loki returned the smile.

"Mhmmm how so?"

"I don't know. Just him being from another planet then hers. She had very strong opinions about him the first time they met, but still despite their differences they fell in love."

"Now that you say so, it does remind me of us. Especially the part when Neytiri slapped Jake in the first few minutes they met." You chuckled and Loki rolled his eyes playfully.

"I did tell you I was sorry right? I uh, didn't know you were forced to do that thing in New York." You stopped talking knowing it made Loki uncomfortable. Loki broke the eye contact and stared straight ahead of him, you saw the tears glacing his eyes so you softly stroked his cheek which made him look at you.

"Hey.... You know it wasn't your fault right? You were as much as a victim as Clint was one, you got it?" You smiled trying to reassure Loki.

Loki grabbed your hand that laid on his cheek taking it in his kissing the outside of your hand and stroked your knuckles with his thumb. "I love you." Loki whispered.

"And I love you."

Loki placed a soft kiss on your forehead before you nuzzled your head closer to his peppering few kisses on the corner of his mouth which made Loki laugh. "Love you so, so, so, so, much." You spoke between the kisses. You tangled your legs with his which after Loki placed his hand on your back softly rubbing patterns on it lulling the both of you in a peaceful slumber.

"I love you more." Loki whispered to you when he knew you fell asleep knowing it was the only time you couldn't argue with it.

______________

Made by Glowyresults