» 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? | 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴

Warnings: Fluff?

Words: 0,9 K

Updated A/N: So this was my first imagine and the writing is kind of bad (in my opinion). I don't feel like updating it though. Maybe I'll keep it on purpose so I can see how much I improved in two months heheh.
______________

You and the rest of the avengers just came back from a mission taking down yet another hydra facility that took three days

You and the rest of the avengers just came back from a mission taking down yet another hydra facility that took three days. Everyone was very exhausted, but you still promised steve for a movie night that consisted only the two of you cuddling.

"So which movie did you want to watch again?" You entered your shared bedroom with with tiredness lacing your voice.

"The one that Sam made Bucky watch last week. What was the name again?"

"You want to watch frozen?" You asked trying to maintain your laugh.

"Yes, Bucky told me that movie was good." Steve replied.

"Okay, i'm going to get myself cleaned up first" you were both still standing in your suits. "Do you want to join me?" You requested steve.

"Yeah" Steve replied. "You go ahead and get in i'll be down in a minute. I'm just going to drop by Bucky real quick to make sure he's alright."

"Alright" You smiled giving him a quick peck on the lips before walking off to the shower.

*

After you and steve took a shower you both plopped down on the couch at the avengers compound. Most of the time you and Steve would actually be enjoying all the movies you watched from your shared bedroom, but you insisted on watching the movie in the living room which had this very big luxurious tv you were and still are obsessed with.

You were browsing through tv looking for the disney movie Steve wanted to watch so badly. Steve was still in the kitchen preparing the popcorn.

"Maybe this won't be so bad." You thought as you watched steve coming back to the couch sitting right next to you. Instantly you were leaning your head on his chest.

"We can also do it tomorrow if you're tired you know that right?" Steve looked down at you.

"No, noo. I want to watch it. Its going to be fun." You smiled at him. A smile creeped into your face as you thought about that you honestly didn't think steve would be the type to watch chick flick movies.

"Alright then." Steve kissed your forehead. Which after you insisted on giving him a kiss.

You were about to start the movie until you heard a obnoxious voice coming from the kitchen.

"Are you guys seriously doing movie night here without telling any of us?" Sarcasme laced in tony's voice.

"Shut up Tony." you mumbled.

"Hey I heard that! And pause the movie for a second I'm bringing in the whole crew." Tony announced.

"Ugh." you grumbled against Steve's chest as you paused the movie.

"Jarvis tell everyone to come to the living room its an emergency." Tony said.

"Yes sir." Jarvis replied.

You were really not feeling it having the whole crew having to watch the movie with you and Steve.

"Should we just make a run for it?" You whispered laying your eyes on Steve's

"Mhmm." Steve mumbled, not seeming too fond of the idea.

"Alright fine with me, Steve. Lets stay here. But if you give me one comment about you getting tired of Tony's sarcastic comments you're not sleeping in our bed tonight." You snapped.

Abruptly you withdrew yourself away from Steve. Being slightly irritated at him. You sometimes just couldn't believe him. He is the most selfless person you've ever met, its not a bad thing primarily but honestly Steve would even find it hard to tell people off especially when they get excited. Now you got dragged in this situation where you're tired and was doing Steve a favor by watching the damn movie.

"Y/n please come back." Steve pouted.

"No."

"Are you mad at me? I mean if you don't want to do this with everyone we can just go upstairs?" Steve recalled.

As you were just about to respond to Steve you heard everyone mumbling walking towards the couch.

"Its a little too late for that, Steve." You snarled

"Well, well well, what do we have here." Sam exclaimed "these two lovebirds over here. Why aren't you guys sitting next to each other? Did you guys get into an argument?" Sam questioned.

As you decided to ignore Sam not wanting to discuss it you heard Thor walking in with a very irritated look on his face.

"Tony what was the emergency?" Thor asked Tony. Everyone was staring at Tony with a confused look.

"Were having movie night. You can't leave or i'm putting your creditcards on stop for a whole month. Its up to you." Tony said.

The first one to sit down on the couch was Wanda and Natasha. We were actually planning to go shopping together on Saturday so we definitely needed Tony's creditcard. I sighed knowing that now I definitely could not escape anyway out of this.

After that Sam,Bucky, Pietro, and Peter came sitting down on the couch. As for the rest of the people. Thor, Bruce and Rhodes left.

"YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT!" Tony shouted at the ones who left.

You sighed, Looking at the clock. 11:06 pm. "How am I going to survive this night?" You thought. You felt steve approaching you as you felt his arm against your waist pulling you towards him.

You blushed at his action but hid your face so he couldn't see it. You were still mad at him."I'm sorry" Steve whispered.

You couldn't stay mad at him any longer. You turned your head to face him giving him a small kiss on the lips when you saw the other ones wouldn't notice as you really were not a fan of PDA. You felt Steve smiling in the kiss while you pulled away. "It's okay."

______________

Made by Glowyresults