» 𝘏𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 | 𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘴 (4)

Warnings: none

Words: 3,7K

Don't forget to vote and enjoy reading!
______________

"Dada stop!" Rebecca exclaimed while she sat on the soft carpet with her eyes glued at the tv screen behind Bucky

"Dada stop!" Rebecca exclaimed while she sat on the soft carpet with her eyes glued at the tv screen behind Bucky. It was a peaceful afternoon when Bucky offered his daughter to do her hair since you always normally did it. The first three times that Bucky asked her, she declined without a doubt, but you noticed the frown on Bucky's face so you told Rebecca if she'd allow her father to braid her hair then you would give her double the candy you normally actually would give.

Bucky refrained his hands from Rebecca's hair. He tried to do a french braid, but he needed a little more time...... And practice. Unfortunately she wasn't really having it.

He brought his head closer to hers."What's wrong?" Bucky questioned with concern lacing his eyes. He thought he'd pulled the braid a little too tight by the way she reacted, but no. Rebecca was being unfair towards him again.

Rebecca's eyes were starting to sparkle with tears and Bucky soon noticed. "No no no, don't cry."

And yet for another time, she started to weep. Before you could even ask what went wrong Rebecca came running towards your way while you sat on the couch. Without thinking you immediately picked her up and started to stroke the back of her head in attempt to calm her down.

You darted your eyes from Rebecca's to Bucky's. "What happened?" You mouthed quietly to Bucky so you didn't upset Rebecca.

Bucky gave you a half shrug. "I don't know." He replied.

"Mama's here calm down, Reba." You cooed calling her by her nickname. While you held Rebecca in your lap she slightly angled her head sideways to get a clear angle of Bucky.

"No mommy! Dada ruined my hair." Rebecca argued while pointing her finger at Bucky.

Bucky sighed. It wasn't the first time she lashed completely out on Bucky. Lately she's been, how do you explain this..... Different? Anyways Rebecca has been angry with Bucky lately, for the smallest reasons. Of course it wasn't intentionally, there's no way a four year old would.

A few seconds has passed by and you noticed that Rebecca started to pull her own hair from the not even finished french braid Bucky just made.

You instantly grabbed Rebecca's hand to stop her from pulling her hair further. "Don't pull your own hair, that hurts!"

It honestly upset you when she did that. You didn't want her to hurt herself out of anger and besides that you learned Bucky a few days ago how to make Rebecca's favorite hairstyles including a french braid which clearly he was struggling with now and Rebecca didn't like it for one bit.

You thought that teaching Bucky how to do Rebecca's favorite hairstyle that maybe in some way she wouldn't lash out on him as often and perhaps even have a stronger father and daughter bond, but for right now it may even went a little more downwards.